PDA

View Full Version : What Ubisoft has taught me...

DougieDoug
02-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Never buy the special editions, because Ubisoft will just make you buy the stuff you got in the standard edition again. Seriouly, the only reason I got it was for the 2 maps that I didn't want to end up paying for in the future, and now to get the 3rd map I still have to pay for the other 2!

Never again Ubi....

IV_trailer
02-19-2010, 11:44 AM
It's very irresistible not to feed the troll. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif If you had bought the Black edition from the start you did'nt have to pay double. That you say Ubisoft want you to let you pay stuff that you have from the standard edition is a bit weard. If you want to have the special edition then simply just dont buy the standard edition.

Climbmaster1
02-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Not that I'm defending it... because I screwed up and bought the cheap content then had to buy the one with the extra maps (dang)... but it is mostly Xbox live. I think if a lot of game companies had a choice they wouldn't even charge for DLC. MSoft requires a charge for DLC from companies so they can make money. Which is fine by me because Xbox live is a great service. MSoft probably saw a good opportunity to offer the extra maps at an extra minimal charge.

IV_trailer
02-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Oh, never mind. I readed it wrong. You actualy mean that if you know that the exclusive maps where released later on anyway you never had bought the special edition.