PDA

View Full Version : Hunter mode?

Fantus77
01-11-2011, 10:08 AM
I got Brotherhood for Christmas. And i've been reading online about this "Hunter" mode in MP that all the gamesites were talking about. However, I can't seem to find it in game anywhere.

Was it not included?

Are there plans to include it?

Because it sounds like it would be my favorite game mode in Brotherhood MP if it were a reality.

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-11-2011, 10:13 AM
What were the rules of this hunter mode?

Johno_efc
01-11-2011, 10:14 AM
In Hunter mode, it seems that one player will take the role of assassin while other players play as guards. Before the beginning of the mission youíll have to choose your class and youíre good to go. There is no information how many classes will it be there but we know that each class will have different animations and weapons. After youíve chosen your class, radar will show you the area where your target is located and the number of enemy players that are searching for you. After youíve found location where your victim is hiding you have to keep your eyes open in order to find it. There arenít many skins for the NPCs so you might find several identical people on the same location. That will make your job a lot harder because you should kill only one person, and if you accidently kill an innocent person you will lose your contract. Therefore, observation is the key to success in this mode.
In order to hide from the players you can blend in with the crowd or simply hide in the hay. Also thereís a new feature that is called Decoy. Now you can simply send an innocent person to run in the opposite direction in order to confuse the enemy players. If guards kill the Decoy that youíve sent they will lose their contract so both assassins and guards will have to keep their eyes open in this mode. In addition, you can put a temporary disguise and blend in with the crowd or change the clothes of surrounding NPCs so it can match yours.
As for the escape, there are several helpful environmental factors that can help you, such as unstable platforms or parts of the building that will collapse as soon as you jump from them. These are all nice details that are giving more fun and action to the chasing sequences.
We can only say that Hunter mode for the Assassinís Creed: Brotherhood looks very interesting and we are hoping to see more great multiplayer modes as well.

Sounds like wanted (I think its that) but instead of guards it's other people.

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Yeah I think they just improved it and changed the name

God_Of_War_OG
01-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I don't think this is Wanted mode....I too was hoping that this is a dlc game mode!

obliviondoll
01-11-2011, 10:59 AM
"Hunted" or "hunter" mode was added anonymously on the Assassin's Creed wiki site.

Any reference to it came, indirectly at least, from that information.

No official source has confirmed it as being a real game mode.

Not saying it won't be, just that Ubi never said anything about it, and it was only ever promoted because it appeared on the wiki, not because of any Ubisoft employees publicly acknowledging its existence.