PDA

View Full Version : Installation

Harvest4
01-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Ok I want to play multiplayer with my other computer. I own the forgotten battles gold pack and pacific fighters. On this computer I have installed pacific fighters and forgotten battles and ace expansion installed. On the second computer I have only forgotten battles and the ace expansion. I want to be able to play multiplayer with the 2 computers. My problem is that my 2nd pacific fighters cd shattered in one of my cd drives for some reason I think the cd drive was defective. So my question is is there anyway I can install forgotten battles and ace on my computer with the fb + pacific fighters already on it.I don't want to uninstall the whole fb+pf game on this computer and separate the 2 because then I will never be able to install pacific fighters again.

Harvest4
01-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Ok I want to play multiplayer with my other computer. I own the forgotten battles gold pack and pacific fighters. On this computer I have installed pacific fighters and forgotten battles and ace expansion installed. On the second computer I have only forgotten battles and the ace expansion. I want to be able to play multiplayer with the 2 computers. My problem is that my 2nd pacific fighters cd shattered in one of my cd drives for some reason I think the cd drive was defective. So my question is is there anyway I can install forgotten battles and ace on my computer with the fb + pacific fighters already on it.I don't want to uninstall the whole fb+pf game on this computer and separate the 2 because then I will never be able to install pacific fighters again.

Troll2k
01-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Move your mergerd version(fb+aep+pf) to a new location.Then install fb and aep in the original location.