PDA

View Full Version : We saw Rome how about the other city's ?

FaTaLMeTaL
09-09-2010, 06:38 PM
ok Ubi so we saw little of Rome but still we saw stuff of it..so i saw that on the map you go to Spain and other country's? can you tell me which once they are and maybe put a video of them?

PlagueDoctor357
09-09-2010, 06:47 PM
We only play in Rome.

What you probably seen was the brotherhood screen in which you can send your assassins to other parts of the world to gain experience off camera per se.

FaTaLMeTaL
09-09-2010, 06:49 PM
are you serious only in rome ? well thats not good news.i know that youl be playing allot whit Desmond but thats not the way to bann ezio from leaving Rome well is it ?

Assassin_Mitch
09-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Um... Desmond will be in this game, but the majority will be played as Ezio on Rome. And Florence was not the biggest city in AC2, Venice was by a long shot

X10J
09-09-2010, 07:17 PM
pretty sure Firenze was bigger with DLC.

JohnConnor2012
09-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Certainly more districts in Venice. I'll be more than happy with just Rome, esp. as ACB is only an add-on! I worry the suburbs might prove a bit same-ish though. Will the catacombes be included as a playable area (a tomb, maybe) does anybody know?

As to expecting Ubi to map out half a dozen other capital cities as well just to flesh out the assassin training missions - well, maybe we'll see more of them in AC3 when they've had a couple more years to realise them all....

AnthonyA85
09-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Venice is definately bigger than Florence, since it has 5 districts to Florence's 3 (I'm pretty sure it's three), though that does raise the question as to how big Rome is compared to Venice, but at 3x the size of Florence, that's still big.

What I've been wondering, is if we'll be able to visit any of the other cities from AC2, such as florence, tuscany, forli and venice, we know we'll get to play in monterigoni for a time (until it's leveled), but who knows, we might be able to go back to it later in the game.

X10J
09-09-2010, 08:19 PM
its 4 actually http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif and I feel as though I heard that Firenze was biggest(as far as square foottage with DLC). http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

good question check questions three and four of ths page of this interview (http://www.jolt.co.uk/interview/31062/assassin-s-creed-brotherhood/2/) Ubi are some wascally wabbits indeed.

souNdwAve89
09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Yup, the developers said that Florence was the biggest city so far in the AC series. Like you guys, I always thought Venice was. I happen to bought both DLC's and Florence is pretty big after completing them. I don't think we will be able to visit other cities in AC: B besides the villa.

FaTaLMeTaL
09-09-2010, 08:27 PM
hmmm i wonder if we could visit the old city's in ac2.if ubi denies that il be very disappointed

X10J
09-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Doubt it my money is on an Arsuf/Roma type deal at the end. I mean it might be simply tech restraints, Rome is huge, this is just a guess but I'd say Forli and Tuscanny are about Vinezia(probobly smaller) in size. So Roma, if I'm corect, is practically the size of the entire AC2 game world.

Also: Feel free to slam my previous thought with facts. I have none to support it.

pmaurer
09-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by FaTaLMeTaL:
are you serious only in rome ? well thats not good news.i know that youl be playing allot whit Desmond but thats not the way to bann ezio from leaving Rome well is it ?

You even know how big rome is? three times bigger than florence...

pmaurer
09-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
Certainly more districts in Venice. I'll be more than happy with just Rome, esp. as ACB is only an add-on! I worry the suburbs might prove a bit same-ish though. Will the catacombes be included as a playable area (a tomb, maybe) does anybody know?

As to expecting Ubi to map out half a dozen other capital cities as well just to flesh out the assassin training missions - well, maybe we'll see more of them in AC3 when they've had a couple more years to realise them all.... what's that about ACB being an add-on? dude, ubisoft has said for the 150th time that ACB is a whole new game which means AC:3

m0nkeyrama
09-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by pmaurer: what's that about ACB being an add-on? dude, ubisoft has said for the 150th time that ACB is a whole new game which means AC:3
Not quite. If it were AC3, we would be playing as a completely new Assassin. (Either that or as Desmond...) This is a bit like Bloodlines. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Melonomics5
09-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Your right it's not an add on...it's a full game that includes a DISC!!!, but it isn't AC3 either it is more of a continuation of AC2.

EzioAssassin51
09-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by pmaurer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FaTaLMeTaL:

You even know how big rome is? three times bigger than florence... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can only laugh a Fatalmetal. He clearly hasn't been paying attention to much going on with the setting of this game!

JohnConnor2012
09-10-2010, 03:33 AM
@pmaurer: See the AC4 thread on the previous page as to whether ACB is AC3. It obviously isn't, as it's a continuation of Ezio's story.

FaTaLMeTaL
09-10-2010, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pmaurer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FaTaLMeTaL:

You even know how big rome is? three times bigger than florence... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can only laugh a Fatalmetal. He clearly hasn't been paying attention to much going on with the setting of this game! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>\

aa ofc i have but only rome i dont care how big..and if you know alot more tell us!!!!!

UBOSOFT-Gamer
09-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by PlagueDoctor357:
We only play in Rome.

What you probably seen was the brotherhood screen in which you can send your assassins to other parts of the world to gain experience off camera per se.

But is this may a hint for the next setting of AC3? Like AC3 plays in one of the cities or in some?

Also, i would like to know why the Devs choose THESE cities you can send your assassins brothers.
I don't think they choose it randomly.

Btw what i notice is there are some cities in the map which aren't named and 2 cities which are named, but not marked in the map

Does somebody know, if cities are more availbel as further you get into Brotherhood?
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5213/acbh.jpg

Florence, Venice, Barcelona, Rome, London, Lisbon and Cologne are named and marked on the map.

Constantinople is name but not marked.

Vienna isn't named, but marked and a city at the polish-urkanian border, which could be Lubaczˇw, Lukawiec, Nahachiv, Hlynytsi or anyother city in that region....

Also Paris marked, but not named.

And a city marked but not named. According google earth, that city would lay in the tyrrhenina sea between sardina and italy homeland....
Another city which is marked but named would lay in the ionian sea, west of greece...

AND what city is CALICUT?!
The only city in the world - according wikipedia would be Kozhikode in India?!

Kozhikode, also known as Calicut, is a city in the southern Indian state of Kerala.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kozhikode

Is it possible that Ezio send his Assasins to India?

NewBlade200
09-10-2010, 11:30 AM
okay im gonna vomit out information that will answer most the questions on this thread. are you ready? the game is not ac3, it is a spin off of assassins creed 2. the purpose of the game is to finish ezios story and continue desmonds story. it may also be the last time the animus is an important part of the game. the developers have stated that they put a lot of work into creating the charecter of ezio and felt he needed a proper send-off. rome is the only single player city available. it is around three times the size of florence AFTER the DLC (the DLC makes it bigger than venice (just less varied)). there will be no ville in this and the renovation feture will be spread all over rome. to start renovating or renovate fully (i do not know which) you must destroy a borgia tower. to do this, kill the tower leader and burn it at the top.
if you've got any questions, ask and ill answer them the best i can http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TheMusingMoose
09-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Proper Capitalization, Punctuation and Word spacing are key to readable paragraph.

JohnConnor2012
09-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Why not Calicut, UBISOFT-Player? I think it was a Portuegese colony key to the spice trade, even during this early period.

Someone remind me when Magellan did his circumnavigation? Calicut would habe been well established by then.

hewkii9
09-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Calicut is the Calicut in India.

You probably don't see a dot for Constantinople because a) it's just barely visible on the map, or b) you haven't unlocked it yet.

That looks like there are cities to unlock contracts for Sardinia and the heel of Italy - Gallipoli, maybe?

AnthonyA85
09-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:...rome is the only single player city available. it is around three times the size of florence AFTER the DLC (the DLC makes it bigger than venice (just less varied)...

Which DLC would that be? The two extra missions? they came shipped with the PC version, and, to my knowledge, those were the only DLC for AC2 (I could be wrong)

UBOSOFT-Gamer
09-10-2010, 01:58 PM
@JohnConner. I dont mind calicut, but wonders because it is an exot among european cities.

@hwekii. Maybe, but that maps shows the thyrrenain sea. watch GOOGLE EARTH, but i dont care!

NewBlade200
09-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewBlade200:...rome is the only single player city available. it is around three times the size of florence AFTER the DLC (the DLC makes it bigger than venice (just less varied)...

Which DLC would that be? The two extra missions? they came shipped with the PC version, and, to my knowledge, those were the only DLC for AC2 (I could be wrong) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>bonfire of the vanities http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif