PDA

View Full Version : Help - Reload time on torpedos

jf3000
06-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Okay now I am settled using wolfies torpedo mod, happy I am after all these years, I remember that reload time on the torpedos was alot quicker than waiting for each one to load.

What was the way so I didnt have to wait a few mins for each torpedo to load, and once fire they were pretty much loaded up again and ready to fire again?

Also can the speed of the torpedo be sped up at all?

Thanks.

jf3000
06-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Okay now I am settled using wolfies torpedo mod, happy I am after all these years, I remember that reload time on the torpedos was alot quicker than waiting for each one to load.

What was the way so I didnt have to wait a few mins for each torpedo to load, and once fire they were pretty much loaded up again and ready to fire again?

Also can the speed of the torpedo be sped up at all?

Thanks.

tuddley3
06-03-2008, 10:55 PM
This I am not sure of. I think it said in the description at Subsim Downloads page that it made torpedo loadout times quicker, but the readme didn't mention it.

jf3000
06-03-2008, 11:13 PM
So do you know of any way I can make the loadout times quicker?

jf3000
06-05-2008, 09:36 AM
All good on the reload time, worked out how to set the torpedo to reload in 0.1 secs and send the torpedo off super fast, fun thing watching it.

Kielhauler1961
06-05-2008, 09:47 AM
I fancy trying that for a laugh. How does one modify the explosive value to the equivalent of a 30 megaton nuclear warhead so that I can sink an entire convoy with one torp? I'd need to set the fish to "extremely slow" to give myself time to get clear of course... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif