PDA

View Full Version : How to Lock Your Friends List!

skylight22
10-22-2011, 04:21 PM
I just figured out how to lock my friends list, which is REALLY useful because it used to annoy me so much when I had to reject all my requests... So then I messaged my friends, and I got, like, 3 people asking how to do it. So here's how!

Click "Options" in the corner of your screen

Click "Communication" when the window pops up. It has an envelope icon next to it.

One of the options for the next window will say "New Friends". Here, you can check either the "Yes" box, or the "No" box. Clicking the "No" box will lock your friends list.

I hope this is helpful!

UbiLorelai
10-22-2011, 05:45 PM
This is very helpful! Thanks for posting this. I know a lot of people are not aware that you can do this. You can also block incoming messages!

skylight22
10-22-2011, 05:59 PM
That was actually how I figured it out... Verity sent out a message saying how to block offline messages, and I clicked the Communication button to see what was there, and the Friend List block was on there too.

BUCKRULES
11-15-2011, 03:02 PM
does this mean u lose your friends? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

skylight22
11-16-2011, 02:53 PM
No, it doesn't. If you are tired of too many requests, though, you can block requests.