PDA

View Full Version : Men on Deck

frog7
05-01-2006, 02:27 AM
i know we coverd this before...but i was whatching the Video of PT Boats Nights of the Sea as i whatched i seen men running on deck of the Enemy ships it looked real good...i know we got men on SH3 manning the Guns but id love to see people on board enemy ships...say when they get torpedod you will see them on deck...will this be in SH4?....it would make a big Diffrence to how real the game would be...

DarkOmen13
05-01-2006, 07:38 AM
It may be not done because it makes what you're shooting at a bit too human.
A lot of people don't like the shooting humans in games thing.
Personally it think that we should have it as an option, those who don't like it can turn it off type thing.

I think it's a bit late to stop shooting humans in games compared with all the other games that have it in huge ammounts these days.
I'm ok with an age rating on such games the same way films have.

D.

Blue_Ninja63
05-01-2006, 08:58 AM
We use Improved U-boat (IuB103) here at U-boat command and when there are explosions on a boat you can see men being thrown into the air and dropping into the sea..It really adds something to the realism imo.

Regards,

lecek
05-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Blue_Ninja63:
We use Improved U-boat (IuB103) here at U-boat command and when there are explosions on a boat you can see men being thrown into the air and dropping into the sea..It really adds something to the realism imo.

Regards,

You can see that stock.