PDA

View Full Version : units ranks

camboaus
12-22-2008, 05:31 AM
as u all know after a match your units get promoted if they did well but my units get promoted then i go to barracks and there still recruit whats going on its is mainly my rifleman has this happened to anyone else

Disowned2
12-23-2008, 07:06 AM
Yea my command vehicle, engeneers and transports are doing it too, every match i play at the end it says units ranked up bur once i reach the baracks nothing WTF they are still recruits.

My XBL GT is dis0wned1

NIGHTRIDER1991
12-28-2008, 07:27 PM
your right its happening to me to and i heard it it is a bug and the ranks will com latter but what ****es me off the most is that my unit has been promoted to hardend three times and my unit does not hold the promotion when i get into the barracks whats up with that. they need to fix this soon.

willmeister2008
12-28-2008, 10:57 PM
as if u stupid mo-fo's didnt know ur game f-ing sucks my balls ive given this game almost two moths to get some kind of fix and im sick of waiting so from this point forth i will never buy another ubisoft game cause i realize what kind of company this is i will take this game back and get what its worth 20$ hell i dont even think its worth that but i dont care this is one of the most bugged games in fact no this IS the most bugged game i have ever played and all we get told as a community is WERE working on it yeah well too f-ing bad me as well as 2 of my friends r done waiting for nothing all this company cares about is its money and quite frankly i think they've seen the last of what they're going to get for this game i just hope people realize that UBISOFT in general needs to be punished by not buying anything from them until it has been released and people have confirmed that there are no bugs i mean a few r ok but this game was WAY WAY way under dev eloped and im sick of waiting for it to get the final development stages put through thats what the hell the beta was for but ubisoft doesnt give a crap about the betacause the same issues r still present so wtf ever ubisoft u have just lost me for life and i know u could care less cause u already got my 60$ im just glad i didnt cough up another 10$ for some BS ESCALATION pack i mean fix the f-ing game before u try making MORE money off ot it u f-ing f-tards

b_4721
12-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by willmeister2008:
as if u stupid mo-fo's didnt know ur game f-ing sucks my balls ive given this game almost two moths to get some kind of fix and im sick of waiting so from this point forth i will never buy another ubisoft game cause i realize what kind of company this is i will take this game back and get what its worth 20$ hell i dont even think its worth that but i dont care this is one of the most bugged games in fact no this IS the most bugged game i have ever played and all we get told as a community is WERE working on it yeah well too f-ing bad me as well as 2 of my friends r done waiting for nothing all this company cares about is its money and quite frankly i think they've seen the last of what they're going to get for this game i just hope people realize that UBISOFT in general needs to be punished by not buying anything from them until it has been released and people have confirmed that there are no bugs i mean a few r ok but this game was WAY WAY way under dev eloped and im sick of waiting for it to get the final development stages put through thats what the hell the beta was for but ubisoft doesnt give a crap about the betacause the same issues r still present so wtf ever ubisoft u have just lost me for life and i know u could care less cause u already got my 60$ im just glad i didnt cough up another 10$ for some BS ESCALATION pack i mean fix the f-ing game before u try making MORE money off ot it u f-ing f-tards
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Fortunately for you no one official even reads this place to ban ya.

phatbobbie
01-05-2009, 11:18 PM
omg is that how i sound?

Lombardi_Legacy
01-15-2009, 09:17 PM
i dont think he cares. and yes ubisoft needs to fix this fast

xCoNx_ReVErENcE
01-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by willmeister2008:

well evidently u never played bfbc. now tell me who just wanted the money.

vijx
01-17-2009, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by xCoNx_ReVErENcE:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by willmeister2008:

well evidently u never played bfbc. now tell me who just wanted the money. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that why all the DLC has been free, and if you play the game now, there is literally no lag of any sort?