PDA

View Full Version : some simple fmb questions

stugumby
11-29-2004, 10:16 AM
gretings, i have finally got it almost down but need some minor things clarified.
1. when making way points ,inme dont turn yellow when i click on them they turn black, but the planes turn on them and they show yellow in map, so far so good?
2. individual targeting in waypoint parameters vs using target menu itself. i set my flight to attack a docked ship but they ignored any aircraft on the ground, do i need to set the parked aircraft as (target menu _destroy ground) or individually select them and (set) as target in waypoint??
3. Time sync issue, must the landing time correspond to the ships position and if so how to alter or just set as land in waypoints and let planes find carrier??? also if one of my targets is a moored flying boat it is selected as aircraft not stationary but do i set its take off to be after my target waypint to simulate its attempt to take off in raid???

stugumby
11-29-2004, 10:16 AM
gretings, i have finally got it almost down but need some minor things clarified.
1. when making way points ,inme dont turn yellow when i click on them they turn black, but the planes turn on them and they show yellow in map, so far so good?
2. individual targeting in waypoint parameters vs using target menu itself. i set my flight to attack a docked ship but they ignored any aircraft on the ground, do i need to set the parked aircraft as (target menu _destroy ground) or individually select them and (set) as target in waypoint??
3. Time sync issue, must the landing time correspond to the ships position and if so how to alter or just set as land in waypoints and let planes find carrier??? also if one of my targets is a moored flying boat it is selected as aircraft not stationary but do i set its take off to be after my target waypint to simulate its attempt to take off in raid???

Troll2k
11-29-2004, 10:51 AM
I have no clue but you might try the mission builders forum on the main PF page.