PDA

View Full Version : Zayets is happy

Zayets
08-12-2003, 09:17 PM
Well , even if the patch didn't touched a bit what I was whining for Zayets is happy! The Jug has a new sound and the .50 sounds ... er different. To be honest I was preffering the sound from CFS2 for the .50 cals but what a heck! At least it sounds like a MG , I'm happy. The Jug dives like a F16 , as it supposed to be /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . Waiting for the add on.
BTW , 4 ships are death , 3 ships almost kills you , 2 ships will let you without sight and 1 ship is enough to kill your engine. AAA from ships is still deadly , better use to it boyz. Or maybe I didn't read well the readme , who knows...

Zayets out

Zayets
08-12-2003, 09:17 PM
Well , even if the patch didn't touched a bit what I was whining for Zayets is happy! The Jug has a new sound and the .50 sounds ... er different. To be honest I was preffering the sound from CFS2 for the .50 cals but what a heck! At least it sounds like a MG , I'm happy. The Jug dives like a F16 , as it supposed to be /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . Waiting for the add on.
BTW , 4 ships are death , 3 ships almost kills you , 2 ships will let you without sight and 1 ship is enough to kill your engine. AAA from ships is still deadly , better use to it boyz. Or maybe I didn't read well the readme , who knows...

Zayets out