PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlobby problems!

Is3Starsis
06-15-2008, 06:36 AM
Hello all,
anybody's got the answer to this?:
hyperlobby can't find installation folder for your IL-2 game
Please correct full path for game executable... etc

Well, even after I type the correct path, in my case: C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, it still pops the same bad news it can't find the installation folder.
Search doesn't help either, it just goes past the right installation folder without detecting anything, weird man...
What's wrong?

Kind regards

Monterey13
06-15-2008, 06:48 AM
Right click your game executable on your desktop and copy the path from there. Then paste it into HL.

You DO have Forgotten Battles selected in HL, don't you?

Is3Starsis
06-15-2008, 07:35 AM
Allright, well thanks indeed, anyway I have some more questions:

How does that work, the open mission option...
you can serve as a host?
I clicked a slot and a menu appeared with options on difficulty and all but I couldn't activate start game for some reason.

When someone else serves as a host I can see game information about difficulty but how do I join his game?

I've been 'snooping' around in Hyperlobby a little... I'm new to it you see and very curious.

Monterey13
06-15-2008, 08:33 AM
Go into open mission, setup your difficulty settings and hit "save info". Then click on the little blue pill above and to the right of your name. The box will open again, letting you start game.

When someone else is hosting, you just join one of the boxes under his name, and wait. When he starts his mission, you will join automatically.

Is3Starsis
06-15-2008, 10:53 AM
With that said, it should be fine by now...
Thanks for your reaction man!

Aviar
06-15-2008, 10:55 AM
I recommend you go to the HL website and read the manual. It's the best way to learn how HL works. Here is the link:

http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1

Aviar