PDA

View Full Version : Cables in dogfight mode

RAF-Blackace
10-23-2004, 07:46 PM
S!

Have tried making several missions but cant get the cables to work in dogfight mode. Got 1 mission to work but cant see what the difference is, can anyone tell me what triggers the cables to work in dogfight mode ?

It might be some object, or border or something, but i dont know what the hell it is.

Appreciate any help off anyone who has figured this one out.

RAF-Blackace
10-23-2004, 07:46 PM
S!

Have tried making several missions but cant get the cables to work in dogfight mode. Got 1 mission to work but cant see what the difference is, can anyone tell me what triggers the cables to work in dogfight mode ?

It might be some object, or border or something, but i dont know what the hell it is.

Appreciate any help off anyone who has figured this one out.

RAF-Blackace
10-23-2004, 08:01 PM
Never mind, I sussed it. The carrier MUST be within the radius of a home base circle.

Troll2k
10-24-2004, 02:49 AM
Or make it its own home base.

B1izard
10-24-2004, 02:51 AM
Are you sure? I have a friend in Canada that says the hook will not catch the wire in Dogfight Mode. I hope that is not the case. Someone plase post a definitive answer.

hframpto
10-24-2004, 03:23 AM
Hello Blizard

I am just a lousy pilot. :&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Yep it works in dogfight mode. Can land from either end as well.

Lucky

bionic_ghost
10-24-2004, 03:51 AM
troll is right (and has cool hair!) you make the carrier its own base and you can take off and land from there too!