PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin PS3/360

X LIGHTNING
01-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Hey guys if anyone has a ps3 code or 360 code of the harlequin that they can spare me i would be very greatful, im a huge fan of this series, pre ordered brotherhood and never recieved my code, so what was the point of me preordering, i like to have all in game materials so if anyone can private message me an extra code for either 360 or ps3 that would be great thanks.

ZCherub
01-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by X_LIGHTNING:
Hey guys if anyone has a ps3 code or 360 code of the harlequin that they can spare me i would be very greatful, im a huge fan of this series, pre ordered brotherhood and never recieved my code, so what was the point of me preordering, i like to have all in game materials so if anyone can private message me an extra code for either 360 or ps3 that would be great thanks. There are no 'extras' - it's one per pre-ordered game. Your best bet would be contacting whatever retailer you purchased it from & informing them of their error. Maybe they'll fix it...

X LIGHTNING
01-04-2011, 08:32 AM
on the back of the card they have ps3 or 360 on each card so that 2 codes, i have both versions so if anyone has one they haven't used that would be great also my reatiler is a joke they don't care.

ZCherub
01-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by X_LIGHTNING:
on the back of the card they have ps3 or 360 on each card so that 2 codes, i have both versions so if anyone has one they haven't used that would be great also my reatiler is a joke they don't care. Hm, I see. My retailer had the code on my receipt (nothing in box). If others got theirs like you did, I'm sure someone could help you out - I had just not seen it done like that.

X LIGHTNING
01-04-2011, 08:50 AM
i just like to have everything a game offers, but i find it stupid when there are some many different pre order bonus'then even the most hardcore fan has to get fustrated with this.

rocketxsurgeon
01-04-2011, 08:56 AM
My pre-order bonus code was on the card in the game case.

X LIGHTNING
01-04-2011, 09:06 AM
my local eb/gamestop was giving the harlequin code away on it's own card so i guess other places may of have if different, but i know other palce did just give it away as a card

ChaosxNetwork
01-04-2011, 09:12 AM
People always forget to state their country in these posts, England and America do it in different ways, England has a card behind the game manual in the case that you scratch off to reveal code whereas America (Gamestop) put it on the receipt.
But if you did not get it either talk to your retailer and hope they help if not don't go asking random people for a free one! If they have yet to use it and will give it away for free I will be amazed...
Also go to bay and Amazon and they and buy one if you "Must Have All The Bonuses"

X LIGHTNING
01-04-2011, 09:29 AM
well i know for a fact that some eb/ gamestop gave away the code on a card, i live in canada so maybe thats how it was done here.