PDA

View Full Version : time comprsion/skip to?

fordfan25
10-09-2004, 01:17 PM
did the devs ever reveal what if anything they did to speed up the time in between take off and mission target. like time compresion or a skip to option like in mcfs2 ?

fordfan25
10-09-2004, 01:17 PM
did the devs ever reveal what if anything they did to speed up the time in between take off and mission target. like time compresion or a skip to option like in mcfs2 ?

fordfan25
10-09-2004, 04:14 PM
does any one know if its been coverd in a dev update or a preview if so could some one point me in the right direction.i looked back about 6 pages in the fourmes here but couldnt find anything

MEGILE
10-09-2004, 05:55 PM
IN IL2FB/ACE you are currently able to speed time up in single player missions, in increments of *2 Speed, * 4 Speed.. etc.
But this doesn't work for Multiplayer, it it wouldn't be feasable in its current form.

fordfan25
10-09-2004, 06:14 PM
thanks for the response http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif .i know about how it works in f.b the resone i was asking is because alot of people were discusing it a few mounths ago and never heard anything one way or the other after.the maps in pf are going to be much larger in distence than in f.b so its going to take alot longer to get to the action,so i was hopeing thay would have added a new way of speeding things up for those of use with out so much time to kill.and ya i wasnt realy asking about the mp part of the game i know how that works.

Snootles
10-10-2004, 12:49 PM
For time compression to work in MP, you'd need to create a system whereby the space-time continuum warps around each individual player. It would probably not be healthy for the Universe...