PDA

View Full Version : Repentance and Reversal achievements

Try_lee
10-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Can anyone explain how you're meant to get these? I tried to get Reversal during the Sanctuary campaign and got to basic tears fine, but even though my blood reputation is at 1000 it won't let me change and take advanced blood.

Are you meant to do something special to let you change?

KaeYoss
10-20-2011, 07:55 PM
I noticed that, too. I guess it's one of many bugs.

harriel001
10-20-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm guessing it's a bug of some kind because the achievement makes it sound like you can just change without doing anything special.

Mist_Weaver
10-20-2011, 08:59 PM
It is bugged (or at least not an option during Campaign games). I reached 100 Tears, levelled to that Alignment, then reached 1, 000 Blood before reaching 1, 000 Tears and could still only advance to the second Tears class.

ShardofTruth
10-21-2011, 03:48 AM
I works on custom singleplayer and mutliplayer maps, just not in the campaigns. I think the developers didn't want us to change the alignment after the first time.

sale_feelgood
07-22-2012, 05:48 PM
You cannot change from Tears to Blood (or vice versa) in the campaign, because your tears/blood path has pretty important ramifications, changing parts of the map entirely.

As such, Blood / Tears switching is limited to multiplayer games only.
I`m glad if this helped ;)

geltian
09-19-2012, 06:21 AM
Just another one of the numerous glitches in this game and on Uplay. But don't bother trying to get any help from support they will just try blame your system configuration and think we to stupid to read forums and know difference. I long time Might and Magic user but they won't get another cent from me after the glitchfest of Uplay and this game and the efforts to deny responsibility instead of providing customer service or fixing a half finished product. This trend of game designers to put out unfinished and untested products is beyond me and is illegal in any other industry.