PDA

View Full Version : Could it be.

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 07:12 AM
Sorry if this is already mentioned on other threads but i couldnt see it anywere.

The seals in the assassins tombs in AC2, each one as we all know represents an assassin. Well there is potential for another 6 games then in my view. We could go back a do the life of each assassin, imagine, the Persian one i spose we kinda did Persia in AC1 or similar area the arab world anyway and of course the Roman in AC:B but the others are posibilities.
China, Mongolia, Egypt, Babylonia would all be good games and i am in no doubt UBI could make great games out of all of these settings.

TheLeoCrow
06-29-2010, 09:22 AM
if we had a game for every assassin mentioned in AC games, then there would be an ever increasing number of games that would be less and less interesting

Meroving1992
06-29-2010, 09:23 AM
I wouldn't say there will be 6 more games. My theory is that in the 3rd game we'll have the chance to play with more than one assassin

EmperorxZurg
06-29-2010, 11:17 AM
remember that this trilogy is just telling the story of Desmond and the conclusion of this battle. they'll probably make spin offs and show the stories of those assassins in some other series

UBOSOFT-Gamer
06-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
remember that this trilogy is just telling the story of Desmond and the conclusion of this battle. they'll probably make spin offs and show the stories of those assassins in some other series

yeah, i guess the french rev is out as setting, same as ww2 (what a luck!) and feudal japan as japan whole. i think they will don't roman, greek, persian for a setting.

Nor they will do something involved with england, netherland, france, germany or russia.

Will be interessting to see what comes next. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Maybe modern times, since it is the goal to prevent human mankind from a horrible desaster (i guess)

Ru1986
06-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Yea true d1sturbedme_468 thats fair enough. I just thought computer game companys usually make more than one game were possible (for example Fifa 10 and then they bring out a separate game called WC2010) so i just thought they could do the same here but i spose they will probably encorporate them into the next game.

El_Sjietah
06-30-2010, 02:23 AM
6 ancient assassins, 6 temples to find.

Just throwing it out there.

Ru1986
06-30-2010, 04:36 AM
6 lives of assassins meaning 6 storys meaning 6 games.

Just throwing it into the mix http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif