PDA

View Full Version : Falling through ground

Schmalex
11-24-2003, 01:41 PM
I feel like I am the only one that has had this happen. This glitch took place in the very first level where you are in the cavern. In two separate rooms i have fallen through the ground only to start again outside. Everything is saved so i don't have to start the game over or anything, it is just annoying. The bad part of this is that i have closed one of the doors before opening the other and can't get back into the room. I hope someone knows what I am talking about because I am afraid to play and have this happen again

Schmalex
11-24-2003, 01:41 PM
I feel like I am the only one that has had this happen. This glitch took place in the very first level where you are in the cavern. In two separate rooms i have fallen through the ground only to start again outside. Everything is saved so i don't have to start the game over or anything, it is just annoying. The bad part of this is that i have closed one of the doors before opening the other and can't get back into the room. I hope someone knows what I am talking about because I am afraid to play and have this happen again

_ Paula _
11-24-2003, 01:48 PM
You created this same topic here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=1981034&m=1561069&r=7861069#7861069) and have had several responses.

Please refrain from posting duplicate topics. Thank you.

Pa'lua (in Cavern)