PDA

View Full Version : Best Video Option?

SimplyUnreal
11-24-2004, 07:25 AM
Ok, here it is:
I own a Geforce 6800 GT vcard with 1 gig ram and 3.2 gig CPU. I want to get the best visuals out of Pacific Fighters. What option should I choose in VIDEO settings? What is better, OPENGL or DIRECTX?
And also, will setting the options to MAXIMUM Settings give me the best visuals or should I go CUSTOM settings? If CUSTOM settings is your answer, what do you use and why?

Thanks in advance to those you are at help! See you in the skies!

SimplyUnreal
11-24-2004, 07:25 AM
Ok, here it is:
I own a Geforce 6800 GT vcard with 1 gig ram and 3.2 gig CPU. I want to get the best visuals out of Pacific Fighters. What option should I choose in VIDEO settings? What is better, OPENGL or DIRECTX?
And also, will setting the options to MAXIMUM Settings give me the best visuals or should I go CUSTOM settings? If CUSTOM settings is your answer, what do you use and why?

Thanks in advance to those you are at help! See you in the skies!

The_Ant
11-24-2004, 07:36 AM
with that card you should be able to run water 3
wich is the best looking water in the game.
First off in your conf.ini file in the il2 map directory,change the water=2or1 too 3
then enable opengl in game and a screen setting off atleast 1024 or above in 32bit colour.
After that change graphic from excellent too perfect in the graphic settings ingame.Then you will have beutifull water and good graphics.

SimplyUnreal
11-24-2004, 08:38 AM
Thanks "The_Ant"!

That works perfect. Huge difference in the water quality.