PDA

View Full Version : Cant target after firecracker

Jack-Reacher
12-11-2010, 04:31 PM
After I use firecrackers, there is this slight delay where I cant lock on to my target. its incredibly annoying, sometimes they will be right in the middle of my crosshairs and I wont bother with L1, yet I will stab someone to my left. Anyone else get this?

ArcadeSole
12-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Nope, use crackers all the time, love em

Jack-Reacher
12-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Thats weird. I will use it from a distance, the group is screaming and the guy is still standing. I Hold L1 like on his head but it simple does not lock on to him

ArcadeSole
12-11-2010, 09:10 PM
dunno maybe it's a ps3 thing? i'm on xbox and have no problems with it

obliviondoll
12-11-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm on PS3 and don't have trouble, so that suggestion's debunked.

But a lot of people have issues with the targeting system - mine gives me glitches at times, but not that particular one, and not often.

ArcadeSole
12-12-2010, 12:27 AM
I run into glitches sometimes too, but honestly I wonder if it's me flipping out. They really need to change the reticule somehow. It looks cool when i click it down and it zooms in, but i'd like to have some kind of slightly opaque permanent reticule in the center of my screen so i just have to click it instead of fishing for a moving target when I got him dead in sights.

Although this may have been on purpose to make locking on moving targets not so simple.

ArcadeSole
12-12-2010, 03:54 AM
Just played a well of matches with crackers, didn't see a problem. Must be exclusively the targeting system.

Coolgerb
12-12-2010, 06:38 AM
I'm on Xbox and have had this problem too. Not all the time though.