PDA

View Full Version : dlc problem

goodboy055
02-18-2010, 02:42 PM
ok i bought the bonfire of the vanities on xbox live. but i downloaded the one without the secret locations because they only advertised the one without. so can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
add the secret locations as a seperate dlc cause i went to the advertisment on xbox live and i expected the secret locations in the dlc since i only saw the one without it and im pretty shure your gonna get alot of complates so u better make it seperate.

JdToro1993
02-18-2010, 03:12 PM
The same thing happened to me. It turns out there is one download with the bonus maps and without them, but for some reason microsoft only advertised the one without it

goodboy055
02-18-2010, 04:03 PM
ya i know hopefully they release the secret maps seperatly

Psychopompador
02-18-2010, 04:31 PM
you got to be kidding me... the download that i did this morning doesnt include the other maps???

am i gonna have to rebuy the entire package?

I didnt have an option between two different packages.

Geinref
02-18-2010, 05:47 PM
are u serious?!!! Dang it, i came on here to see how come i didn't get the last templar lair place and i find out that i had to download another one:S that sux!!

Geinref
02-18-2010, 06:16 PM
btw has another experience sound problems in Bonfire of the vanities?! When some people talk it sounds as if the voice over track was doubled!

spoilers

Also on the last scene where the crazy monk is being carried to get burned, he's shouting something but there is no voice over! I know that he's saying something because the subtitles are on!

petshopboy334
02-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I have the same problem. The 360 ad bumps you to the pack without the secret locations so I didn't even realize it until after I'd purchased the new pack. Please release a pack of the secret places for 240 msp (the difference between the two packs).

SWJS
02-19-2010, 02:23 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem. The 360 ad bumps you to the pack without the secret locations so I didn't even realize it until after I'd purchased the new pack. Please release a pack of the secret places for 240 msp (the difference between the two packs).
I'm in the same boat here.

Good thing I thought ahead and bought 4000 MS points instead of just 1600.

Black_Widow9
02-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Please create a Ticket with Ubisoft Support (http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/)regarding this issue.

Geinref
02-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Thanks I was wondering where I would submit this problem, I also notice how other people in other forums are going through this sound problem! Hope this matter can be patched if there is a solution, watching characters move there mouth with nothing coming out kind of breaks the experience:S

Either way good job Ubisoft on such an amazing game!

Psychopompador
02-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the link Black_Widow9. I also inadvertantly mistook the content that was highlighted on XBox live as the "full meal deal." Selecting that "ad" led me directly to a download page and I dont recall that it had ever been mentioned by Ubi that there would be an option between just having Sequence 13 and having it with the secret locations as a package.

PROPAIN666
02-20-2010, 01:05 PM
I made the same mistake but on playstation3. I just saw two dlc's for Assassins Creed 2 and bought the first one and when I went to buy the second one I noticed it was the same one with extra maps. And im not buying it twice just to get two of the maps because I also already own the shipyard. I hope they release them seperate. It would of made more sence to have these seperate instaed of one of them being a bundle.

caswallawn_2k7
02-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by PsychopompadorS:
Thanks for the link Black_Widow9. I also inadvertantly mistook the content that was highlighted on XBox live as the "full meal deal." Selecting that "ad" led me directly to a download page and I dont recall that it had ever been mentioned by Ubi that there would be an option between just having Sequence 13 and having it with the secret locations as a package.
back on the promo page they had down it would come in 2 versions one with the 3 maps and one without.

EzioAssassin51
02-20-2010, 03:00 PM
I sort of had the same probelm as well but on PSN!

I bought it and then i realised i have the one without the locations!

It's ok though because they are cheap and all i had to do was add more funds to my wallet and buy it!

Mine says it will take like 10 hours to download so I'm going to wait until i can get faster internet before i download it!