PDA

View Full Version : Military political connection

zugfuhrer
02-20-2006, 12:38 PM
I have studied history/social science on the issue modern conflicts.

I have many times doubt if the ditails in this game is right, if not the game-manufacturer has biased this game.

Because of this I have called many things on this forum and got many unpolite e-mails.

Because of this I want to tell you;

My sisters son is disabled and shout be killed as "not worthy of living" if he was born 1932.

I have been to Auswitz and that was a horrible experience.

I dont make any connection with flying german aircrafts against allieds, and to support the ideologies behind the Nazi-german state.

The purpose of my "whining" is not to proof the superiority of the Arian race. I only want to increase the realism of this game.

Monty_Thrud
02-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Your post is lacking somewhat...care to elaborate...we are not mind readers

Kapteeni
02-20-2006, 12:49 PM
didnt get it either...

Low_Flyer_MkVb
02-20-2006, 01:01 PM
I think someone's implied that Zugfuhrer is a Nazi (from the other details posted, he most certainly is not) on the grounds that he posted something here about a German aeroplane - if he's recieved uncomplimentary e-mails (as opposed to replies on this forum - which is bad enough), then somebody is being very out of order indeed. Zugfuhrer - please correct me if I am mistaken.

Toten_Waffe
02-20-2006, 01:03 PM
quote "I have many times doubt if the ditails in this game is right, if not the game-manufacturer has biased this game."

I get the feeling he means that the Russian aircraft are unrealistically modeled to better perform (uber, ufo whatever) than they did in real life because the development team is also Russian and that on the other hand the German aircraft under perform. Im assuming with the later statements he is claiming that he would like the German aircraft uprated but by having this oppinion he is in no way a nazi sympathiser.

Or they could be the ramblings of somebody very drunk.

danjama
02-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by zugfuhrer:

I have many times doubt if the ditails in this game is right, if not the game-manufacturer has biased this game.

Because of this I have called many things on this forum and got many unpolite e-mails.

My sisters son is disabled and shout be killed as "not worthy of living" if he was born 1932.

I dont make any connection with flying german aircrafts against allieds, and to support the ideologies behind the Nazi-german state.

The purpose of my "whining" is not to proof the superiority of the Arian race. I only want to increase the realism of this game.

Bad day? I say when you feel like being THIS open around these forums its time to take a break from your PC

Treetop64
02-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by zugfuhrer:

...um,

Okay.

Whatever, man...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

han freak solo
02-23-2006, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Toten_Waffe:
quote "I have many times doubt if the ditails in this game is right, if not the game-manufacturer has biased this game."

I get the feeling he means that the Russian aircraft are unrealistically modeled to better perform (uber, ufo whatever) than they did in real life because the development team is also Russian and that on the other hand the German aircraft under perform. Im assuming with the later statements he is claiming that he would like the German aircraft uprated but by having this oppinion he is in no way a nazi sympathiser.

Maybe it's just a communication problem. Different nations, cultures, and all.

zugfuhrer = platoon leader????