PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion about the BoB(and not only)

XyZspineZyX
10-30-2003, 07:55 PM
I think it will be very good to insert some extended radio commands. the current ones do not allow any kind of command over the units under you. For example, ordering 2nd Schwarm "stay close", "climb to XXXX meters", "follow me"

What do you think?

http://www.triplane.net/190view.htm

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

XyZspineZyX
10-30-2003, 07:55 PM
I think it will be very good to insert some extended radio commands. the current ones do not allow any kind of command over the units under you. For example, ordering 2nd Schwarm "stay close", "climb to XXXX meters", "follow me"

What do you think?

http://www.triplane.net/190view.htm

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

XyZspineZyX
10-31-2003, 05:36 PM
I think its good /i/smilies/16x16_robot-happy.gif Something like thios will be present in a new sim

Oleg Maddox
1C:Maddox Games

XyZspineZyX
10-31-2003, 08:55 PM
I would like to second Ankanor's suggestion. I would really like to see the following commands implemented:

1. Break left
2. Break right
3 Break down
4. Break up and/or climb to x
5. Say your altitude
6. Say your position (with realistic responses, such as north of Lake X or south of Y

I would also like to see a smarter AI but one which engages in less aerobatics.

Anyway great sim and I am looking forward to BOB (but I would also like to see the MED, Spain, Soviet-Japanese border crash, etc.

I would be happy to pay for add ons. I remember paying $10 each for the P-80 and P-38 for SWOTL. If you build BOB and then sell add on theatres at $20 each, I think you will find a lot of interest.

I would also like to see a night fighters over the western front sim complete with AI radar and ground control vectoring. I would think this would be a relatively easy program to build as the graphics would be a smaller factor.

Michael

XyZspineZyX
11-01-2003, 12:05 AM
im not sure if im correct, but when your a wingman u cant contact leader to request help?
maybe im wrong..

how about set attitude of planes? agressive, neutral, evasive