PDA

View Full Version : Anvil Game Engine

Grandmaster_Z
07-15-2009, 09:38 AM
http://pc.ign.com/articles/100/1003725p3.html

"For both Assassin's and Prince of Persia, it was the way Anvil allowed the animations and the environment to interact in real-time which shone so elegantly. It was also capable of populating its world with large numbers of smart A.I. For the upcoming sequel, Ubisoft Montreal has focused on a number of key areas including lighting, reflections, dynamic cloth, enhanced A.I. interaction with the environment, longer draw distances and a full day/night cycle. Interestingly, the impressive vegetation technology from Far Cry 2's Dunia engine has also been incorporated into Anvil, although we have yet to see the gameplay this allows. "

glad that there will be longer draw distance..

Slint001
04-20-2011, 06:22 AM
Hi, I am new to moding, but I would like to mod the game, Assassins Creed Brotherhood (create new armour and so on). Is it necessary to have the same version of Anvil as used in Assassins Creed Brotherhood to create mods? If so, what is the latest version and where do I get it?

ChaosxNetwork
04-20-2011, 06:25 AM
Silent what are you doing? Were are you bumping extremely old threads and asking stupid question. Troll.

ThaWhistle
04-20-2011, 02:34 PM
really? he comes here to ask questions and you flame him and call him a troll?

Mr_Shade
04-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Guys..

Firstly - please do not bump old threads..

The modding of the game, is unsupported - so if you do manage to do it, you do so at your own risk - remember the game uses PunkBuster - so if you alter files, you could be banned for it.

The games SDK has not been released, so any mods you do - are down to you coding them, or finding someone elses..

I am locking the thread, due to it's age..