PDA

View Full Version : Features that would be very nice to have (PS3)

terminator_8888
01-15-2011, 01:37 PM
1. Allow everyone in the party to invite their friends
2. Once match is over, allow the party leader to leave with party
3. Allow party leader to switch between custom and matchmaking lobbies(without having to dismiss the party)
4. Make it possible to allow people in your friends list to join your party without invites
5. When someone is unreachable, at least display how long before the session is over
6. Allow invites once the session has already started, and someone leaves your team(ranked)
7. If possible, display your party even when searching for more people so that you know right away when someone got booted

So far it is a great online, and these features would make it even better. I know that not all of these can be implemented, but I would at least like to know which ones can, and which ones can't.

MrJLBoyyy
01-15-2011, 01:43 PM
I agree.

VoicedHercules
01-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by terminator_8888:
3. Allow party leader to switch between custom and matchmaking lobbies(without having to dismiss the party)
only problem with this is that ranked parties have a limit of 4 while Public parties have a limit of 8? so I guess there would be a prompt that would come up and say that "There Are Too Many Player's To Switch To A Ranked Party" or something like that. other than this everything else i give thumbs up

obliviondoll
01-15-2011, 04:18 PM
All good ideas.

If you haven't already, add them to the DLC wants sticky?

Preferably also the feedback thread in GD...

Ubi need to see this.

Sps_Drake
01-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Xbox could use these too.

FearlessSpeach
01-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Possibly one of the smartest ideas every expressed on a game forum.

terminator_8888
01-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Sps_Drake:
Xbox could use these too.
I thought that Xbox already has some of these.

Anyway, I also wrote this in the suggestions thread so hopefully I will be able to get some answers.

terminator_8888
01-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Any other forum where I could post my suggestions? Since it seems obvious that there are no developers here.

terminator_8888
04-14-2011, 12:33 AM
I have not played this game in a while. Anyone knows if any of these things might get added?

Blind2Society
04-14-2011, 01:27 AM
ComDevGabe made his annual appearance in a thread a week or so ago. I'm affraid you missed him... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Anyway, I hope he shows up again soon for another discussion. He caught me off gaurd last time and I wasn't prepared http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif