PDA

View Full Version : No Black Background With Custom Camo

iP_StriKe
03-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Uhh, well I just got Elite and I went to go make a custom camo like I had in Vegas 1 and there is no Black or any form of Black in the color pallet. I'm assuming this was intentional, if so, how come?

If not, hopefully it gets fixed.

tw-sorrow
03-24-2008, 01:00 AM
It will be fixed in time for the real elites who didnt glitch to get it... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

iP_StriKe
03-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Lol I didn't glitch, I just played a lot of Team Leader with my clan and basically stacked the teams and forced launch. :P

tsto
03-24-2008, 01:27 AM
omfg... already got elite... and I thought I was far with Sergeant Major, you know though, I think I'd be a hell of a lot higher rank if the game actually worked on PS3.

iP_StriKe
03-24-2008, 01:32 AM
eh, it's actually faster than it seems. I just have a really active team that I've been playing with for years now, we've done some MLG Lan & Online so we know what each other does before they do it and where exactly to go. When you put that against random people on a 6 vs. 6 on Kill House on Team Leader that map is usually over in about 1min or less, longer if the other team leaders is camping.

ALIHISGREAT
03-24-2008, 04:10 AM
how are the rest of the colours? is it the same as in Vegas 1 and are there any new patterns?

iP_StriKe
03-24-2008, 10:59 AM
There is Cadpat, ACU, and Desert patterns in addition to the Vegas 1 Woodland, Tiger, Square,and Dots.