PDA

View Full Version : So who will miss Ezio?

tyman1122
12-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Pretty much what the title says!

davo1270
12-01-2010, 06:52 PM
me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

although ubisoft will probably make another spin off, just like bloodlines to truly wrap up the story

tyman1122
12-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Dang, Ubisoft does this to me all the time! *Cries while playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood* WHY?!?!?!!?

evilkitten28
12-01-2010, 07:05 PM
I was sniffling as soon as I found out that this would be his last game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

The whole time I was playing, it felt like, hey Ezio, let's have one last hurrah

tyman1122
12-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I was asking Ezio questions about the templars! Saying stuff like

"Ezio, how on earth are WE going to stop the Templars?" "EZIO!!! Behind you!" Then Ezio kills the guy behind him!

Me and Ezio communicate well!

assassinato_862
12-01-2010, 07:28 PM
i just wanna know who the lucky women will be his wife.

tyman1122
12-01-2010, 07:35 PM
His wife is... EZIO AUDITORE!!!

flyingeaglemile
12-01-2010, 07:41 PM
I`m more interested as to who the next ancestor will be.

X10J
12-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by tyman1122:
His wife is... EZIO AUDITORE!!!

dun dun DUN!!

Keksus
12-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Ezio is the one character I'm NOT going to miss. I don't like him.

X10J
12-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Ezio's cool, but I look forward to something fresh.

AnthonyA85
12-01-2010, 08:18 PM
I guess i'll miss Ezio, he was funny, and in a way, has more personality than Altair (though on a badass scale, they're pretty equal)

Though it will be interesting to see who (if at all) Desmond will be reliving in AC3.

Heartist_of_All
12-01-2010, 09:35 PM
I miss Altair.

Give me Altair: Lost Memories.

ninja_7_7
12-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Will not miss Ezio. Still miss Altair though ;(. requiescat in pace Altair.

Drakonous505
12-01-2010, 09:44 PM
There is still Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy...

recklesschords
12-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by X10J:
Ezio's cool, but I look forward to something fresh.

I read that as, "I look forward to some new flesh." I'm both amused and horrified.

I didn't like Ezio at first because I was still stuck on Altair. And then AC:B made me love Ezio more, so the trend will probably continue into the 3rd Assassin's Creed; I'll be stuck on Ezio when they introduce a new ancestor, but I'll come to love the new guy eventually.

tyman1122
12-01-2010, 10:17 PM
EZIO was more epic than Altair in meh opinion.

ON-TOPIC!
Ezio is the most loved characters in the whole series! I will, personally, miss him.

E-Zekiel
12-01-2010, 10:21 PM
He was cool, but I think his story is (almost) done. I am happy with that.

(since someone mentioned the opposite above) I like Altair more though.

recklesschords
12-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Ezio had passion and motive to him; anger and love and morality. Altair was (at first) just this cold, ruthless killing machine -- didn't give a sh*t about the targets he killed or the people who died along the way. For an assassin, yeah, I liked Altair's attitude better. Ezio was too human for me at first, but at the same time, Ezio's humanity is one of the big reasons why I now love him. \o/

He will be direly missed.

ninja_7_7
12-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by recklesschords:
Ezio had passion and motive to him; anger and love and morality. Altair was (at first) just this cold, ruthless killing machine -- didn't give a sh*t about the targets he killed or the people who died along the way. For an assassin, yeah, I liked Altair's attitude better. Ezio was too human for me at first, but at the same time, Ezio's humanity is one of the big reasons why I now love him. \o/

He will be direly missed.
I feel like that is how an assassin should be. Find his target and kill him. No questions. Your job is to kill him.

kriegerdesgottes
12-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Ezio is awesome but I am ready for his (french revolution) decendant. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Assassin_M
12-02-2010, 02:37 AM
Im gonna miss Ezio, though the reasons may be varied yet Im inclined to tell,but here goes..
First there was Altair, A simple BADASS he was cold and no non sense sort of Guy, at first he was Snobbish and Foolish disregarding anyone`s advice and proceeding on his his own, He changed over the course of a Year to become wiser, Calmer and somehow more BADASS. I simply adored him I even started using some of his lines in real life, Essays, Homeworks, Convos, Facebook Etc..
Then came Ezio, Like most I felt robbed from Altair we didnt have enough time with him,I heard News, saw Concept arts and renders Of Ezio, I thought "Not as BADASS" so meh.
I watched Vids, Gameplays,Trailers everything
I became occupied with Ezio I forgot about Altair,Then I played AC II and saw Ezio, with all his charm, Friends and Family... He was different, He was Human, I saw his LIFE as a normal teen then came his Assassin life, A Novice nontheless, yet each time he tries to become a BADASS he sleeps with a lady, IMO A BADASS shouldnt be occupied with Women while he is out for Revenge, but at the End of AC II I felt attached to him, 23 years of his life I experienced, He was BADASS.
then came AC BROTHERHOOD I felt that he was gonna be a lot more of a BADASS this time around.
and I was right yet I have to admit the Irony I have felt after ""spoilers"" <span class="ev_code_WHITE">The Villa Attack</span> "Im sure who played ACB knows what I mean"

So Ezio is Humane, he has cares yet he is cold,
he loves yet strongly hates, he has a temper yet is calm and knows what he is doing.
I`v lived 30 years or so of Ezio`s life, I`v seen him grow, change and become a leader leading others with his Wisdom

rocketxsurgeon
12-02-2010, 04:16 AM
Well i for one will miss Ezio. He had so much depth, horror and despair in his life. You got to grow with him as a character, i liked that.

But Ezio will be greatly missed, he was such a unique character.

salted onions
12-02-2010, 06:19 AM
Ezio was a pretty cool guy, but in my opinion, I was sick of him by the end of brotherhood. Sick of the Renaissance in general. I spent 60+ hours there in AC2, 40+ hours in ACB, I think it's time for a change.

His story in AC2 was a riveting tale of a man who goes from being a vengeful team to a wise master assassin. In ACB he basically stays the same throughout, but I found all the other characters around him more interesting. (Bartolomeo is the best comic relief character in the world.)

He is done, he doesn't have much more development to share, unless it's through Desmond's next ancestor finding "Ezio's Codex" or something similar. Maybe something Ezio writes up during AC:Lost Legacy about the Assassin order :P.

Redfeather1975
12-02-2010, 06:35 AM
I figure all the cool eagle dudes in AC will be replaced with further cool eagle dudes.
Best not to get attached to any in particular.

Until it all culminates with the ultra-cool Prince of the Hawk Men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQAW61O5Me8).
That one lives forever. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

MinerVAX09
12-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Your gonna have to miss Ezio despite of being super badass and totally awesome character..His story is what really emphasizes him, it's all sad, adventurous, epic, what else? It's the best.....But, I think, they're gonna make a game continuing Ezio still, the ending was totally telling another story

SAVMATIC
12-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Ezio is a much more likable character than Altair. And to the fellow who said assassins should be cold killing machines....uh, well, this is the assassins brotherhood, and they kill for the good of mankind, and this game has a story to follow...so im gonna go ahead and say that would be a completely different kind of game

Of course i'll miss Ezio, his story MADE this franchise. BUT I dont think we have seen the last of Ezio. He had a very unsatisfying and vague ending in brotherhood...that cant possibly be how they send off Ezio ****in' Auditore. I hope we either get DLC content as Ezio in the future, or in the next game there will be some flashbacks akin to Altair in AC2. There are plenty of other possibilities too but I dont think we've seen the end of Ezio just yet. Or i will be ****ed, lol.

tyman1122
12-02-2010, 08:22 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE!!

May Ezio liver forever!

Burningtallow
12-03-2010, 01:07 AM
I for one will not miss ezio even the slightest bit. I do how ever miss the mystery and grimness of the first ac. When ezio came along it turned into a Disney story and even appeared a bit cartoonish to me. I want the stealth and the "I" back in the word killed. Nothin against ezio, has been fun. Surely ready for a change tho.

MinerVAX09
12-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Burningtallow:
I for one will not miss ezio even the slightest bit. I do how ever miss the mystery and grimness of the first ac. When ezio came along it turned into a Disney story and even appeared a bit cartoonish to me. I want the stealth and the "I" back in the word killed. Nothin against ezio, has been fun. Surely ready for a change tho.

Uhm..this thread is for people who will miss Ezio, your post is clearly useless

Grandmaster_Z
12-03-2010, 08:22 AM
they still havent explained who is ezios baby mamma so hes not done yet i dont think..

Ru1986
12-03-2010, 08:31 AM
I will miss Ezio but i will get over it as hes being played out too the max. Cant wait too see who the next character maybe.

MinerVAX09
12-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
they still havent explained who is ezios baby mamma so hes not done yet i dont think..

I'm positive of that, I think he's gonna bring someone back to life also, maybe Cristina, or any other Assassin's like Altair, holy s*** that'd be cool..just a thought you know

recklesschords
12-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Burningtallow:

Uhm..this thread is for people who will miss Ezio, your post is clearly useless </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Technically the thread is titled "So who will miss Ezio?" which can be answered either:

I will, for these reasons...
or
I won't, for these reasons...

If the thread was called, "Post here if you're gonna miss Ezio," then yeah, that response would've been pretty useless. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

Kaena2012
12-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Well i will miss Ezio, just like Altair who they should have made another console game with him in it as the story never wrapped up and i feel the same goes for Ezio not really a proper ending

LordAcoustico
12-04-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm going to miss him, a lot!
I really got connected to him, you really see how he progresses through the two games, so I find it amazing.
And he is Italian, and I love Italians (their language and their accent is awesome!) so yea, I'll miss him :P

AceAssassin19
12-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Ezio is the best assassin ever and ACB is the best game ever. I don┤t care about the Assassin in AC3 Ezio 4ever. I┤m italian as well so we may be ancestors ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mutley_Rulz
12-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Gonna miss him like hell http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I hope at the beginning of the next game we get a little ending to his story, an outro if you will.

Ubi's gonna have a hard job making the next assassin an individual - we've had the cold hearted killer, then passionate avenger, now they'll have to come up with something completely new. Hope it's not a very patriarchal one.

They'd BETTER still have Altair's outfit and one of Ezio's in the new one, not just that horrid Brutus stuff.

Razrback16
12-04-2010, 08:46 PM
I will miss Ezio very much. Very cool character. And such a sad story in general. Wish we knew more about how his life ends up.

irishferrydog
12-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
I will miss Ezio very much. Very cool character. And such a sad story in general. Wish we knew more about how his life ends up.

I was summing up in my head what I wanted to write as I read other posts, and then I saw this and said, "Exactly.'

I really will miss Ezio! I don't know who I like more - Ezio or Alta´r... Right now, having played ACII and AC:B most recently, (actually, I just beat the latter an hour ago!!) I like Ezio more, but if I were to revisit AC(I) then I'd be like, "Hell yes, Alta´r!"

The next character introduced will, of course, be awesome, and I'm pumped!!

Razrback16
12-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by irishferrydog:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:

I was summing up in my head what I wanted to write as I read other posts, and then I saw this and said, "Exactly.'

I really will miss Ezio! I don't know who I like more - Ezio or Alta´r... Right now, having played ACII and AC:B most recently, (actually, I just beat the latter an hour ago!!) I like Ezio more, but if I were to revisit AC(I) then I'd be like, "Hell yes, Alta´r!"

The next character introduced will, of course, be awesome, and I'm pumped!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad you liked what I had to say. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yeah I just felt like even though he was just the pimp daddy in terms of fighting skill and the ability to inspire and lead, it was very sad about his parents, Cristina, and Catarina. The guy could just never win in the "family" department and that truly makes me sad for him. I acknowledge that it's just a fictional story, but it's still hard not to care. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ezio513
12-04-2010, 09:32 PM
I actually will not. I much liked Altair WAY MORE! His story was much more serious and he really seemed like an Assassin. Ezio's (especially AC2 but ACBH is better about it) story seems more of a Hero story rather than a serious story. And I miss the core game concept of hunting down your target, hide within the crowd, have an epic assassination and then escape. I miss AC1 gameplay so much. But Ezio combat is better. Hopefully Desmonds will be awesomer!

LordWolv
12-04-2010, 10:54 PM
I prefer Ezio to Altair. Altair was just a ruthless killer, don't care who he kills or who dies along the way. Ezio had a personallity, but at the same time still ruthless. Ezio was just awesome, I'll miss him. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

X10J
12-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Can't say that I agree with you.

I'm probably wrong, but it seems like people didn't pay attention to Altair after the first few missions.

Sporkfighter
12-04-2010, 11:36 PM
I think Brotherhood had a really good end to Ezio's story, he rebuilt the brotherhood, destroyed the Borgia, and recovered his Apple of Eden and hide it away for Desmond. I'm really excited to see a new ancestor or ancestors in the next game.

Ezio513
12-05-2010, 11:35 AM
I dont think Ezio's story is done. Or at least completely. Because they're is still the LOst Legacy game where he travles to Masyaf (AC1 Assassin HQ) and also they never explained why Ezio went back to the Sanctuary. OBviously while we may not play as Ezio again, his story or his life as a matter or fact is not over quite yet.

Razrback16
12-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Ezio513:
I dont think Ezio's story is done. Or at least completely. Because they're is still the LOst Legacy game where he travles to Masyaf (AC1 Assassin HQ) and also they never explained why Ezio went back to the Sanctuary. OBviously while we may not play as Ezio again, his story or his life as a matter or fact is not over quite yet.

It would be nice to have another chapter of Ezio to get some closure.

X10J
12-05-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm thinking a codex type thing. something where Desmond doesn't have to relive his memories (he's getting old).

LadyGahan2010
12-05-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm ptobably wrong, but it seems like people didn't pay attention to Altair after the first few missions.
I paid attention to Altair, in all his missions. Yes, he does have feelings but the person giving voice to him did a really bad job. I could read it better, I swear. Hence, it is obvious there is a sway towards Ezio because the actor did his best. Ezio feels like a human, I can hear it... Altair is a cool person, but I can't hear it - I wish the voice was re-done, some voice pack, something :S

X10J
12-05-2010, 12:07 PM
I think Altair was supposed to seem a little inhuman due to his background.

Razrback16
12-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm ptobably wrong, but it seems like people didn't pay attention to Altair after the first few missions.
I paid attention to Altair, in all his missions. Yes, he does have feelings but the person giving voice to him did a really bad job. I could read it better, I swear. Hence, it is obvious there is a sway towards Ezio because the actor did his best. Ezio feels like a human, I can hear it... Altair is a cool person, but I can't hear it - I wish the voice was re-done, some voice pack, something :S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The voice acting definitely could've been better.

evilkitten28
12-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm ptobably wrong, but it seems like people didn't pay attention to Altair after the first few missions.
I paid attention to Altair, in all his missions. Yes, he does have feelings but the person giving voice to him did a really bad job. I could read it better, I swear. Hence, it is obvious there is a sway towards Ezio because the actor did his best. Ezio feels like a human, I can hear it... Altair is a cool person, but I can't hear it - I wish the voice was re-done, some voice pack, something :S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The voice acting definitely could've been better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I couldn't agree more...Altair sounded very flat and monotone, there was almost no inflection in his voice and it just wasn't very good voice acting.

BK-110
12-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Ezio is a great character and I'll probably miss him as much as Alta´r. Here's to hoping that they'll create another awesome ancestor!

Ezio513
12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
I think you'll experince when Ezio going back to the Sanctuary through bleeding effect, and possibly if you think about it. . . couldnt Desmond possibly releive 16 memories via bleeding effect?

elvindrummer
03-15-2011, 07:44 PM
I will TOTALLY MISS HIM!!!
I still haven't finished brotherhood just because I know I am going to be really sad when i finish it. And actually I'm kinda mad they made brotherhood. We have seen Ezio grow up and I think thats why its hard to leave him. We watched him turn into a man and I think it is hard to just like leave his story behind. In factif they come out with a psp game I may just buy a psp to play it lol.
But yea I will seriously miss him. I may cry when I finish brotherhood which is lame but its true. I love the story so much.

LaCava1
03-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Nope.

But I AM still missing Altair.

Eurostar7
03-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Altair had a bad voice actor in AC1, no offense, he had no accent whatsoever. You'd think someone from the Middle East would have a Middle Eastern accent, but Altair sounded American LOL I am 1/2 Middle Eastern though so hearing the people speak in Arabic was really cool because i havent played a game that took place there before, aside from Prince of Persia but they dont really speak Arabic in that game.

I hope they release a 2nd AC1 game, with Altair, because i liked him.

Now, Ezio i liked also. More in AC2, because they showed him more like a Cassanova or Don Juan type of character. Later on in the game he outgrew that, the evolution of his character was very nice thing to see but it was fun to see a young Ezio.

I will miss him but i welcome a new character with open arms. I hope they bring a funnier new character, someone who is a practical joker. Would bring a breath of fresh air.

ThaWhistle
03-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Eurostar7:
Altair had a bad voice actor in AC1, no offense, he had no accent whatsoever. You'd think someone from the Middle East would have a Middle Eastern accent, but Altair sounded American LOL I am 1/2 Middle Eastern though so hearing the people speak in Arabic was really cool because i havent played a game that took place there before, aside from Prince of Persia but they dont really speak Arabic in that game.

Now, Ezio i liked also. More in AC2, because they showed him more like a Cassanova or Don Juan type of character. Later on in the game he outgrew that, the evolution of his character was very nice thing to see but it was fun to see a young Ezio.

I will miss him but i welcome a new character with open arms. I hope they bring a funnier new character, someone who is a practical joker. Would bring a breath of fresh air.
that was the point, to not have an accent at all, or any emotion.

its not that the voice acting is bad, its that the character was flat. whereas ezio would be charlie sheen, altair is discrete and plain.

but then again, altair was never the real focus in the game, it was what was surrounding him, al mualim, the templars, the modern day story, etc.

That being said, ill miss Ezio, but I missed altair because at the time I was doing alot of hallucinogens, and somehow really connected with altair.

LaCava1
03-16-2011, 05:49 AM

I thought that the Animus would make Altair understandable to Desmond using a translator, hence he had no accent.

payrob07
03-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Personally: Ezio>>>>>>>> Altair.

I wouldn't have bought ACII if it was another ACI. It was so boring and repetitive, I had daydreams of climbing those stupid towers, over and over again. Altair (Mr. No Personality), had to be discontinued because he was not human-like. You couldn't get into his story like Ezio because his story had absolutely ZERO draw to it. Ezio's was played out before us, therefore it drew most of us to the point of where this Forum is today.... WTF IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!?!?!?!

PurpleWhiteJade
03-16-2011, 05:15 PM
First off.. i think they just rapped it up to fast.. part 3 was waaaaaay shorter than 1 and 2.. so i think they just did a pretty LAZY job.
and i hate the multiplayer ****. on PC its much cooler.

but i'm gonna miss Ezio..

elvindrummer
03-16-2011, 05:52 PM

altair was flat. and if they make a movie I hope the guy does an acceant because altair would be much better.

also I think soemone with sarcasm would also be good.

wiccanlovely
03-29-2011, 03:23 AM
Reviving this thread because I'm awesome like thathttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I'm seriously going to miss Ezio, mostly because AC2 was my first introduction into the series. I knew enough about 1 through both my boyfriend and my best friend so I didn't see anything wrong with me playing through 2.

I formed an nearly instant liking for Ezio, he's funny, charming, badass, and passionate. Not to mention he's very human, with his first actions as an Assassin being out of revenge but then, over time, following that path out the greater good of the world.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly like Altair after I got over the initial urge to *****-slap him for being such a turd at the beginning. I just happen to have an attachment more to Ezio.

persiateddy95
03-29-2011, 07:25 AM
^ I agree with that, although I still prefer Altair. He's so badass.

Abeonis
03-29-2011, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by deejceej:
First off.. i think they just rapped it up to fast.. part 3 was waaaaaay shorter than 1 and 2.. so i think they just did a pretty LAZY job.
and i hate the multiplayer ****. on PC its much cooler.

but i'm gonna miss Ezio..

Nothing's been rapped. They haven't done part three yet.

bitebug2003
03-29-2011, 08:05 AM
I will miss Ezio and some of the supporting cast too.

[SPOILERS]

Caterina (Take my children, I have the tool to make more!)

Claudia (A presto Ezio!)

Cristina - (Ezio, we were always together...). Requiescat in Pace http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Leonardo (Ah, you found another one! How exciting!)

Lucrezia (None speak ill of the Borgia!) to a certain degree. I would have liked to have seen more back story on her.

Guard: (You shouldn't be up here [censored])

[END SPOILERS]

solidsam.cro
03-29-2011, 08:40 AM
I will miss Ezio. I liked Altair, but he was so flat, especially in so repetative game.

But I am also looking forward to see new protagonist. And I would also like to see one of the assassin's creed games in little bit modern days http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif F**K, I'D LIKE ASSASSIN'S CREED DOES EVERY CONTURY XD

ProjectXanatos
03-29-2011, 08:56 AM
I definitely will miss him. Ezio was a character you could relate to, and thus, you could feel more connected with him than you did Altair.

Now, I'm not saying that Altair was a horrible character (he's just below Ezio and Cmdr. Shepard, in my opinion). His character was really dis-likable during the first first half of the game, but when he began to change and develop as a character with morals and feelings... that's when he became a great character.

And, for the person that complains about Altair's "flat" voice, keep in mind: the developers supposedly did this for a reason. It could be because of how he was raised or where he is from.

But yes, I will definitely miss Ezio Auditore da Firenze, il Mentore.

ace3001
03-29-2011, 09:57 AM
I will definitely miss Ezio, but I also think it's time a new ancestor was picked, without killing the image Ezio has now.

RebeccaLH
03-29-2011, 12:16 PM
I will not miss Ezio, he just got on my nerves in ACB, but i did realy like him in AC2.
Il be glad to get a new charachter.

persiateddy95
03-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Caterina (Take my children, I have the tool to make more!)
Ah, I loved that one.

the_atm
03-29-2011, 01:29 PM
i dont think i'll miss ezio as much as i will miss Italy. and when was it anounced that this is ezio's last game?

ProjectXanatos
03-29-2011, 08:10 PM
Technically, it's not. They're supposed to do Lost Legacy for the... DS, I think. It's REALLY should be DLC, I think. Just re-use Masyaf, make it older, and put in Ezio. XD

gamertam
03-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Yes. Damn straight i will miss Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Is this how Ubisoft kill a beloved character by writing him off like Sam Fisher of Splinter Cell? Too old: so they decides to not continues their story anymore?.

I mean for love of the game; Ezio Auditore da Firenze is #10 of The 30 Characters Who Defined a Decade in Gameinformer issue #212 listed him. If the dev. team decides right now and here with total conviction to writes him off, at least in my humble opinion sent him off like a freaking god he is.

He clearly and most deservingly so. I truely believes we as gamers, fans and critics owes him that respect by petition to Ubisoft honoring him. This is a plead to you (the dev. team)please in your heart of hearts, don't let Ezio go without a proper sent off.

As much i hate to said it, or even admitting this could be Ezio's last apparenace is just sad.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 04:49 AM
I seriously think in the 4th game Ezio will knock up his sister and she will give birth to a super assassin with hubble vision.

Inorganic9_2
03-31-2011, 12:21 PM
I will miss Ezio, of course, but I also think it's time for a new Assassin. As I say in almost every discussion about the future of AC, leave Ezio now. He's already done a lot (maybe even a bit too much) for one life to conceivably do. He's already what, nearly 50 years old? I think it's time for someone new.

Also, I kind of disgree with the "let's have an Assassin with a practical joker/Ezio type personality". Assassins are born and bred to kill. Ezio got away with it, seeing as his father didn't tell him about it. But I do think that an Assassin who was brought up to kill, like Alta´r (and knew the gravity of their position) would have the will or time to be a joker.

nightfurie13
04-04-2011, 09:13 PM
heck. me. he was the first assassin i played on the series. i loved that i had a chance to explore his youth and his whole story.

altair was badass but his character's too...cold. the way he speaks made me feel like he was void of any emotions (of which isn't really true because you know, his 'maria the templar' thing..)

but yep, will definitely miss ezio.

phil.llllll
04-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Who's to say Ezio is gone? I doubt they're going to just move on. I mean, we might have a new character but we'll almost certainly get to relive his last memory - as we did with Altair in AC2.

Originally posted by RebeccaLH:
I will not miss Ezio, he just got on my nerves in ACB, but i did realy like him in AC2.
Il be glad to get a new charachter.

How come? If anything I liked that they showed a bit more of his human side in ACB than in 2, though I suppose I can see how people became tired of him.

Originally posted by elvindrummer:

altair was flat.

Nonsense.

big-naruto_fan1
04-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Dude, I'll miss BOTH OF THEM.

TorQue1988
04-06-2011, 02:31 AM
I will surely miss Ezio ,Leonardo and Machiavelli ...i loved the way Ezio and Machiavelli argued all the time in ACB ,and the fact that Ezio had a human side and wasn't a robot like Altair.

crash3
04-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by davo1270:
me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

although ubisoft will probably make another spin off, just like bloodlines to truly wrap up the story

i cant understand why ubisoft releases spin-offs for DS/PSP like bloodlines and discovery, it makes the mainstream gamers (PS3/XBOX360) miss out on certain parts of the storyline they should just incude every little detail in the main games

the only reason i would miss ezio is because there wasnt any proper closure on his story-same with altair i really wanna revisit altair with a better voice/enhanced graphics/combat and a better more varied storyline

do the same for AC2 as that was possibly the best game i was playing at the time i loved it and i would definitely buy it again if it were re-released with better graphics/gameplay

tjbyrum1
04-07-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm going to say no.

But with good reason. Don't get me wrong, I love Ezio, he's my third favorite game character right behind Altair and John Marston.

However to me, one of the reasons I did not like Brotherhood was because we had an already developed character. It was Ezio. I knew who Ezio was, I knew how he handled things, I practically knew everything about Ezio by the end of II.

Then when I started Brotherhood, I had this great but used-up character (Ezio). I just didn't like the feeling I had.

So I like the fact a new Assassin will be used. I will NOT miss Ezio, though I would not mind having references by him (as Altair had in II).