PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Ranking System

MiSSiONSucesful
05-01-2009, 09:18 PM
The Leaderboard ranking system I believe needs alot of work. It absolutely sucks to have someone leave the match when you are 5 and 0 and have it not count. I try to be honest and am 886 on Team Deathmatch, but if I was like everyone else and leaving matches I lost I would probably be top ten by now. It's the ones where I'm 5-0 is when everyone leaves. Can't the Ubisoft people make it count when you leave a match. You have no business joioning a ranked match if you dont want it to count. This goes to all the so-called klans out there . If you want a real true clan that dont leave. Hit me up XBOX GT: The Dee Jay0728.

MiSSiONSucesful
05-03-2009, 03:03 AM
Please respond people if you feel the same way...maybe UBI will patch it or something cause everybody knows it ain't fair.

o WhoCares o
05-03-2009, 01:41 PM
there won't be anymore patches applied to this game. The developers have moved on.

KingCrimson13
05-14-2009, 12:47 PM
I completly aggree with u devans, a way to cheat the system so easily should have been weeded out long ago

CR4CKnH34Dz
05-21-2009, 08:49 AM
I'm with ya. This is so frustrating. I play the solo deathmatch leaderboards and climbed into the top hundred before I realized that my games weren't counting anymore. It seemed like, as long as 8 ppl stayed in the room, it would count the match. But sometimes that wouldn't work either. With only one respawn, ppl see no reason to stick around after they are dead. So ive watcg myaelf get leapfroged by ppl who are obviously cheating their way to the top. Who the hell goes 343-2 in deathmatch?

I also agree that there won't be any patches. These guys have abandoned this game. It's a shame too because it could be one of the best shooters ever made with a little improvement and another map pack. The sick part is that they let themselves lose to Call of Booty whose multiplayer setup is complete garbage. You can't kick cheaters or restrict noob tubes or even pick the map you wanna play, unless you create a private match. And you can't gain XP in a private match so noone wants to do it. I guess for good quality gaming were gonna have to sit and wait for the next ghost recon. Till then I guess I'll be stuck in retro world playing one of the 52 maps in graw 2 (a franchise that works hard to provide quality gaming for it's followers.

MiSSiONSucesful
06-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Hey guys please keep this going and let UBI know how much this sucks!! Maybe they will take a hint and fix it next time. Its absolutely insane!

EDSTEROK
06-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Just one of the reasons I rarely bother with ranked matches. There is little incentive to play ranked. I, and I've heard more then a few people say, only played ranked matches for the achievements.

The real joke is how simple this SHOULD have been. Simply don't let a game start unless the minimum amount of players are in the lobby once that criteria is satisfied let the game run it's course. They are actually rewarding bad bad players and penalizing the good ones.

MiSSiONSucesful
07-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Thats so true... I know at least half of the guys in the top 100 and they are all there because they are not fair!! What a joke the leaderboards are...If it continues I wont bother with the next game even though I love this one

MiSSiONSucesful
07-04-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm gonna put this out there...me and my team number 1 on these streets!! Dont believe? add us!!

www.knightsofhonorgamers.com (http://www.knightsofhonorgamers.com) for a list of murderers!!

Dirtymurph
07-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Ive never even heard of your team.Streets+Murderers=Fail

MiSSiONSucesful
07-08-2009, 03:37 AM
well just add us and try us for a match Mr oklahoma!!

Dirtymurph
07-08-2009, 05:35 PM
I think I'll have to pass.

MiSSiONSucesful
07-07-2011, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Dirtymurph:
I think I'll have to pass.
DirtyMurph is such a troll on these forums. No one can post anything without him chiming in! Every topic he is there lol get a life and go play call of duty which I hear you proclaim so much bc "at least you have to look down the sights" Homie from 30 yards with an AK I wouldnt have to look down the site in real life to pop you in the head!

MiSSiONSucesful
07-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Dirtymurph:
Ive never even heard of your team.Streets+Murderers=Fail
MAybe because you are on PSN ever think of that? the one where there is no community. Perfect for trolls LOL

BTOG46
07-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Please don't reply to 2 year old posts, especially when all you want to do is flame the poster.

Thread locked.