PDA

View Full Version : 360 console ?....boosting ranks to elite 99??? wtf

ALIBRADIVA313
08-27-2008, 10:28 AM
What is going on? So far the highest rank that I have seen has been a 40 elite and I know that person is a hard core player. I have someone on my list who I know was quite a few ranks below me yesterday is now a 96 elite????? There is NO FREAKIN' WAY anyone can play that much in one day to get to 96 elite from a 13 elite. I asked that person how did he get up there so fast and of course he didnt answer me and had no intent on giving an explanation. And anyway he is a wack a$p player. I have heard from quite a few people that they have seen a person with a 99 elite but that is just crazy!!! You shouldnt have to cheat...that is just gay!!! (Admins...if you want me to let you know who this person is let me know.) Anybody else on XBL seen a player with a status of 99 elite??

Mysticaly
08-27-2008, 11:34 AM
modded xbox with save files ?

Rogue__Spear
08-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Hardcore Team Leader boosting probably.

Mysticaly
08-27-2008, 11:55 AM
in only one day ?

ChronicCritic
08-27-2008, 12:15 PM
3 players with 99 ranks came into a room we were playing a few days ago, when questioned they admitted to glitching their ranks but didnt say how.

Was kinda funny actually since they were probably the worst players on their team.

Rogue__Spear
08-27-2008, 12:32 PM
This is why ranks for this game are a mistake...

I could understand if there were CLAN OPTIONS and the clan leader meted out ranks, and thus you'd have the appropiate one from where you are in your organization, but the way it is now is just... digusting to say the least. At least in games like Battlefield, you had to keep up a certain amount of Points Per Hour to keep your rank, and thus truly deserved it.

ALIBRADIVA313
08-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Mysticaly:
in only one day ?

Yep yesterday this person was a 13 I think...no more than a 20 at the most. I know for a fact he was behind me because he was commenting on the fact that I was so far ahead of him. I know he doesnt have a modded xbox because he just got his console from repair about 2 weeks ago.

FXH Reaper
08-27-2008, 01:25 PM
I heard about this from some of my clan members who still play this worthless game. They said its called the dash board glitch or something like that, they told me how to do it but I won't post it up on here for two reason...

1. then everyone will start doing it
2. I don't want to make it easy for noobie soft to patch it since they just put more glitches into the game as it is with each new patch.

lvrpatriot01
08-27-2008, 03:51 PM
ITS CALLED PLAYING TERRIOST HUNT AND GETTING YOUR ACES UP OR CAMPAIGN DUMB POOPS!

Mr.Hanky2005
08-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by lvrpatriot01:
ITS CALLED PLAYING TERRIOST HUNT AND GETTING YOUR ACES UP OR CAMPAIGN DUMB POOPS!

Let's be more mature and cut out the caps.

Thanks

Techbone
08-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by lvrpatriot01:

It would still be impossible for it to take 1 day.

Lethal1940
08-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Even if you rank up legally, (On any platform) it often has little to do with skill!

I know many players who are fairly high Elite on PC who aren't outstanding players, but they spend all the available time, (day and night) on servers just to get a higher rank!

And .. what advantage is the higher Elite rank anyway???
You no longer unlock anything, or are awarded anything for your efforts, except you can say .. "Hey look at me, I am an Elite xx")

Anyone who cheats in a game hasn't really won, and you will find most of the players who have to resort to cheating are also that way in life.

They won't work for anything .. they always take the easy way out!!!
It's really just a reflection on them as a person!!

Professor61
08-27-2008, 05:15 PM
WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE, EITHER THEY EARNED IT FAIR OR THEY MODDED TO DO IT. IF THEY MODDED THEN THEY WILL STILL SUCK AT THE GAME. I NEVER WORRY ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S RANK BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW IF A PFC IS REALLY SOME ELITE WHO MADE A NEW NAME OR SOMETHING.

wentaGT
08-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Just like everyone says.... Rank Does Not Matter!!

LethalGT
08-27-2008, 09:47 PM
I played with an elite 63 and I'm only a 2nd lieutenant and I demolished him in team leader, he said that he plays when he's not at work and his wife plays when he's at work, mhm.

ninjanut33
08-30-2008, 02:36 AM
Rank really doesn't matter, one time I was playing with a team of all seargents' and since I'm fairly knew I am about to be a warrant officer and the other team were all elites but we killed them. rank doesn't matter if they boost their rank so what, it's easy to tell if they boosted or not depending on how good they are. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

kleaneasy
08-30-2008, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by SILLENTASSAULT:
I heard about this from some of my clan members who still play this worthless game. They said its called the dash board glitch or something like that, they told me how to do it but I won't post it up on here for two reason...

1. then everyone will start doing it
2. I don't want to make it easy for noobie soft to patch it since they just put more glitches into the game as it is with each new patch.

If you could send me the information in private topic it would be appreciated. Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mzlinda
08-30-2008, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Hanky2005:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lvrpatriot01:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mature? Forget the caps didn't you catch the phrase "DUMB POOPS", that's first grade http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Mr.Hanky2005
08-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by mzlinda:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr.Hanky2005:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lvrpatriot01:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mature? Forget the caps didn't you catch the phrase "DUMB POOPS", that's first grade http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's why I told him to be more mature http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Lorngus
08-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Well, I'm only an Elite 2 and to be honest I would not even have reached that rack yet if it was not for gaining points from other peoples kills in TH. I really don't see the reasoning in that ... we should only get points from our own kills with maybe bonus points (maybe linked to your own kills during that round) for still being alive if the TH is completed...(no respawns) IMO! There is no point in finishing a TH now cos you don't bonus points for doing so!

or another way would be to see you points adding up during the round (10 per kill on realistic).. the final score (for that round) would only drop into you total points tally if the TH was completed... if you die you would only get 10% of you score for that round.... that would bring some incentive back into the game + you would be rewarded directly for kills and not time!

Stukas20
03-03-2009, 10:35 AM
iv seen quite a few with 99s mostly faced of against them and to be honest there not that good some of them are good and maybe deserve to be that high but others are quite poor and its usally funny to see the elite 99s finishin bottom with no kills in a team death match. you can be what ever elite level you like it wont make you play better.