PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Merlin1957
03-07-2005, 06:55 AM
I have uninstalled FB, AEP,and PF, i have nothing left on my computer with above games as i had to sort comp out,
I have gone to reload the games starting with FB, but it wont give me the installer which lights up, i am getting a error message 1603 socet error, some one said this has happend before and it may be a reminance left in the registary some where, i have checked and it shows nothing or folder of games, any help if this makes sense

Merlin1957
03-07-2005, 06:55 AM
I have uninstalled FB, AEP,and PF, i have nothing left on my computer with above games as i had to sort comp out,
I have gone to reload the games starting with FB, but it wont give me the installer which lights up, i am getting a error message 1603 socet error, some one said this has happend before and it may be a reminance left in the registary some where, i have checked and it shows nothing or folder of games, any help if this makes sense

Cajun76
03-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Community Help forum is your best bet, those guys are wizards. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif