PDA

View Full Version : Lock Question,

WIDOMKR383
04-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Today I could not hold the lock button and look down at the same time, as well I could not look down and lock onto someone who was on the ground. I thought this was just lock lag but it continued from game to game and even after a restart.

My question, is there something that could of gotten swithced on/off or are any of you experiencing this "another" glitch.

gothpunkboy89
04-02-2011, 09:06 PM
i haven't had that issue.

have had were i couldn't lock onto the guy i just smoked and so missed my stun and had to run before the smoke wore off

or i lock onto someone and as soon as i let go it moves to the guy right next to him.

Starsfan1009
04-03-2011, 12:14 PM
You might want to check your settings and make sure your camera options aren't inverted or something. Or try going into the single player and see if you have the same camera problem.

OR it could be something with your controller. Perhaps your joystick isn't sending/receiving a signal to the PS3?

WIDOMKR383
04-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Starsfan1009:
You might want to check your settings and make sure your camera options aren't inverted or something. Or try going into the single player and see if you have the same camera problem.

OR it could be something with your controller. Perhaps your joystick isn't sending/receiving a signal to the PS3?

I will check that tomorrow thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Dave0718
04-04-2011, 05:18 PM
really hope this doesn't happen to me

sht4brainz
04-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by gothpunkboy89:

or i lock onto someone and as soon as i let go it moves to the guy right next to him.

OMG this irritates me to no end and I let the neighbors hear it every time it happens...

obliviondoll
04-04-2011, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by sht4brainz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gothpunkboy89:

OMG this irritates me to no end and I let the neighbors hear it every time it happens... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm more annoyed when it moves to someone in the opposite direction to where I'm aiming (which happens far more often than it should).

VirtualPablo
04-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by WIDOMKR383:
Today I could not hold the lock button and look down at the same time, as well I could not look down and lock onto someone who was on the ground. I thought this was just lock lag but it continued from game to game and even after a restart.

My question, is there something that could of gotten swithced on/off or are any of you experiencing this "another" glitch.

Yep, I noticed something similar as well this weekend. It was causing me quite some issues in the Monteriggioni map, when I could not lock on targets walking down (alone, so no issue with trying to lock on others) the stairs from the villa while I was in a blend group beneath. I checked my camera settings, changed them back and forth but it remained. I must have been trying to lock for about 5 seconds, needless to say I died.

I also could not lock in a normal way on grounded personas. It seemed to prefer everyone else except the guy on the ground.

Also, in Assassinate I prefer a manual camera, but regardless it behaved like an automatic camera, going everywhere except where I pointed it. I had the feeling the game was stuck in an old setting (in Wanted I prefer the automatic camera) without showing this in the settings.

WIDOMKR383
04-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by VirtualPablo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WIDOMKR383:

Yep, I noticed something similar as well this weekend. It was causing me quite some issues in the Monteriggioni map, when I could not lock on targets walking down (alone, so no issue with trying to lock on others) the stairs from the villa while I was in a blend group beneath. I checked my camera settings, changed them back and forth but it remained. I must have been trying to lock for about 5 seconds, needless to say I died.

I also could not lock in a normal way on grounded personas. It seemed to prefer everyone else except the guy on the ground.

Also, in Assassinate I prefer a manual camera, but regardless it behaved like an automatic camera, going everywhere except where I pointed it. I had the feeling the game was stuck in an old setting (in Wanted I prefer the automatic camera) without showing this in the settings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds exactly like what I experienced...hmmm interesting somethin
else to look out for.

@obliviondoll. that lock glitch really makes me upset. I am yelling at the tv "I wasn't even looking in that direction!"