PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Server Useage

XyZspineZyX
10-25-2003, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Server Hosts:

I am in total agreement that it is a shame people are not using the dedicated servers. Personnally I feel it may be that some have too easy of settings and then others have too hard of settings for the "middle of the road" type player which is probably the majority.

We at MOH sorta feel we have a "happy medium" on game settings and normally have good participation in games our members host, but the number of players is limited due to connections etc.

So, I think it would be interesting to run a little experiment with game settings and see if people start joining a decicated server.

If there is anyone out there with a decicated server that would be willing to run our game and icon settings for a few days to see if people join the game please contact me and I will give you the specifics.

MOH_Gumby

XyZspineZyX
10-25-2003, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Server Hosts:

I am in total agreement that it is a shame people are not using the dedicated servers. Personnally I feel it may be that some have too easy of settings and then others have too hard of settings for the "middle of the road" type player which is probably the majority.

We at MOH sorta feel we have a "happy medium" on game settings and normally have good participation in games our members host, but the number of players is limited due to connections etc.

So, I think it would be interesting to run a little experiment with game settings and see if people start joining a decicated server.

If there is anyone out there with a decicated server that would be willing to run our game and icon settings for a few days to see if people join the game please contact me and I will give you the specifics.

MOH_Gumby