PDA

View Full Version : What about a list of bugs in the patches

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 09:11 AM
Well,
with every patch I found new bugs , instead of fixing old ones the team is busy creating new ones...
I'm not sure it's the same team who was working over IL-2 two years ago. The sad conclusion is that FB (originally intended as an add-on), after 6 months of "patching" is worse than the original. Oleg said the game was bug-free, it only needed "a little tuning" of the FM. Now every patch changes FM drastically, and meanwhile introduces completely new bugs.

Let alone the old "IL-2 issues" like Bf-109F4 ammo-load,FW-190 forward view, or Bf-109 vulnerability to rifle MG fire.
It's obvious that Oleg knows about them, but simply doesn't consider them wrong.

Lets point him the bugs he introduced with the patches ,without even improving significantly the distorted FM...

I start the list.
1. MiG-3 AM-38 never overheats, (like LaGG-3) , but LaGG-3 doesn't overheat from the "beginning" , while MiG-3 AM-38 is a new one member of the club.

2.Small calibers MG , both on ships and vehicles can reach me at 3-4km altitude....

3.MG151-20 shells are completely wrong,it should fire, according to Oleg APIT-HE-HE-MG-MG, now MG shells are replaced with AP rounds which significantly decreases effectiveness... and every hit is displayed ,only displayed like an explosion i.e like an MG hit.

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 09:11 AM
Well,
with every patch I found new bugs , instead of fixing old ones the team is busy creating new ones...
I'm not sure it's the same team who was working over IL-2 two years ago. The sad conclusion is that FB (originally intended as an add-on), after 6 months of "patching" is worse than the original. Oleg said the game was bug-free, it only needed "a little tuning" of the FM. Now every patch changes FM drastically, and meanwhile introduces completely new bugs.

Let alone the old "IL-2 issues" like Bf-109F4 ammo-load,FW-190 forward view, or Bf-109 vulnerability to rifle MG fire.
It's obvious that Oleg knows about them, but simply doesn't consider them wrong.

Lets point him the bugs he introduced with the patches ,without even improving significantly the distorted FM...

I start the list.
1. MiG-3 AM-38 never overheats, (like LaGG-3) , but LaGG-3 doesn't overheat from the "beginning" , while MiG-3 AM-38 is a new one member of the club.

2.Small calibers MG , both on ships and vehicles can reach me at 3-4km altitude....

3.MG151-20 shells are completely wrong,it should fire, according to Oleg APIT-HE-HE-MG-MG, now MG shells are replaced with AP rounds which significantly decreases effectiveness... and every hit is displayed ,only displayed like an explosion i.e like an MG hit.

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Be sure ! You wrong

This is bug free game /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-24-2003, 10:50 AM
Add the sounds bug. I have very annoying sound problems since 1.11 that I did not have before.

Nic