PDA

View Full Version : Problem with aiming reticle!!

Sweatyduck
03-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Ive got a problem with my aiming reticle where it is bigger than it should be, this problem was apparent on Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and I would of thought they would of fixed it by now.

Can anyone help or tell me how to fix this problem. Ive heard somethin to so with Terroist Hunt mentioned..?

Just to clarify I have to Xbox 360 version of the game.

Thanks

Sweatyduck
03-24-2008, 05:11 PM
No one has got any help on this topic???

spypenguin
03-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Did it just randomly become larger?

Twinbird
03-24-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure what you mean, the reticle appears bigger than it should? Well, I've heard people saying that in Vegas 2 the whole perspective seemed to be zoomed it, to compensate with the sprint, where it zooms out. So things may seem a little big larger. However, this wouldn't make sense since this wasn't in Vegas 1 (where the view was normal). Your reticle gets bigger (or completely disappears) when you're moving or looking around.

neilthecellist
03-24-2008, 05:22 PM
I don't get it. How does a crosshair get BIGGER when you're standing still?

MiddyMan
03-24-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Sweatyduck:
Ive got a problem with my aiming reticle where it is bigger than it should be, this problem was apparent on Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and I would of thought they would of fixed it by now.

Can anyone help or tell me how to fix this problem. Ive heard somethin to so with Terroist Hunt mentioned..?

Just to clarify I have to Xbox 360 version of the game.

Thanks
If you're talking about your cross-hair, it varies in size depending on the difficulty. If you are always playing at casual, the cross-hair will be much larger than on realistic, and normal is somewhere in the middle.

Sweatyduck
03-24-2008, 05:52 PM
It doesnt change with sprinting as this problem was on R6V1 and when I start to move the crosshair gets smaller, to the size it should be then when I sart to move agin it grows larger.

Also it happens on Xbox live so has nothing to do with difficulty, but it still happens on realiistic anyway.

Cheers anyways!

ChoZ3nWon
03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
it happens randomly to on the first one i have yet see in the second one of either console.

CondalisaRice
03-24-2008, 07:09 PM
when you stand still it grows, but depending on your gun, it will hit the center dot. Who cares if it gets bigger?? Bigger reticle <> less accuracy.

winning_formula
03-24-2008, 07:31 PM
I think I remember a dev saying back on the r6V1 forums that it randomly grows larger and smaller due to a glitch.

Sweatyduck
03-24-2008, 09:11 PM
I care because its harder to shoot people with accuracy you ******.

Mr.Hanky2005
03-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Please don't start insulting other forum members. Thank you