PDA

View Full Version : What to do now?

SlickShoes
03-23-2008, 07:01 PM
So i got the game on thursday evening so far i have:

Completed it in single player
Completed it on CO OP
Completed about 5 maps or T hunt on realistic in single player and CO OP
I have reached a reasonable rank so far.

What now?

Online VS doesnt work i cant connect to any games so thats out the window, all i can think is more terr hunts to cap out my ACES stuff.

I really like rainbow six but i cant really see anything more i can do, my options are"

Wait for Fix
Trade it in
Sell it on Ebay

I want to keep it but with no real info about what the problem even is yet im not that hopeful and checking the PS3 forum i find the patch thread from vegas 1 which is pretty disheartening!

zack991
03-23-2008, 07:04 PM
How about go outside and get some air. I think its cool you beat the game in a few days but that can't be good for anyone. Get yourself a beer, blow somthing up but get outside for some air man.

SlickShoes
03-23-2008, 07:14 PM
lol ive been out walking the dog about six times and got plenty of air! its near the end of the month so no money to go out and do anything else which i think is why im so miffed online doesnt work! im sure after i get paid on friday this will all seem so trivial!

KB-CiONE
03-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by zack991:
How about go outside and get some air. I think its cool you beat the game in a few days but that can't be good for anyone. Get yourself a beer, blow somthing up but get outside for some air man.

LOL

Longjocks
03-23-2008, 08:09 PM
One thing I don't think you'll see me doing is asking random strangers on the Internet what I should do with my games. I'm sure we should all be quite capable of making our own decisions regarding our belongings.

But if you really want serious advice, the likes of which I have should be plainly obvious, is to return it. That's what people should do with products they don't like - either don't buy or return it if you consider it faulty. Anyway, after that you can choose to keep an eye out for news of fixes and buy it second-hand or on budget down the road.