PDA

View Full Version : To many dam planes!

MadRuski
04-29-2006, 09:36 PM
well in one mission i have to fly a hurrican, its 4 including me plus 2 I-16 and were heading into 24 planes, 12 Nazi Hurricanes 1938 (by the way how they get hurricanes) and 12 other planes (forgot names) anyway how the hell am i supposed to win in this misson when those are the odds, i actuly shot down 5 and i was the last plane left and i got the MISSION SUCCESS, but then the rest of the planes (around 16 of them left) started chasing me and and ripped me to peices before i even could get to base!

Dew-Claw
04-29-2006, 09:53 PM
12 Nazi Hurricanes 1938 (by the way how they get hurricanes)

They bought them from England before the war.
Finland also had them in force before the war.
Hurricane was a very capable aircraft and had been sold to several countries before the Nazis entered Poland.

MadRuski
04-29-2006, 10:22 PM
yeah i love tearing planes to bits with the Hurricanes cannons, great plane

HotelBushranger
04-30-2006, 03:38 AM
Well mate, the Finnish Air Force against the Russians usually fielded 4 planes against 30 bombers and 40 fighters in one sortie, and still succeeded.

Platypus_1.JaVA
04-30-2006, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by HotelBushranger:
Well mate, the Finnish Air Force against the Russians usually fielded 4 planes against 30 bombers and 40 fighters in one sortie, and still succeeded.

Yeah but this guy had it the other way around as I understand.

Mister MadRuski, are do trying the Dgen generated missions? Forget about them. Dgen right now isn't very good. Alot of the missions are the same. Try one of the excellent user-made campaigns. These are static so, you might have to play the same mission over. But the gameplay is alot better. Usually the briefings are alot nicer and the missions are more diffrent. Go to www.airwarfare.com (http://www.airwarfare.com) or www.netwings.com (http://www.netwings.com) If you like Hurricanes, I can absolulty reccommend the BoB campaign by Extreme_one and Poymando. It is on Netwings IIRC. It is rather old but still very good and an example of how static campaigns should be.

MadRuski
04-30-2006, 06:37 AM
THX alot Platypus_1.JaVA, i wil most definatly have a look at them