PDA

View Full Version : new rev64.com - post what you get here

darthpaul88
04-25-2007, 05:57 AM
now you need a password
password = s9p1z6

the guy is gone. the same woman's voice comes on but now she talks about the US and Europe teaming up in a ballistic nuclear war. and now oil has been found somewhere. thats what i quickly got.

post what you got here.

capteenix
04-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by darthpaul88:
now you need a password
password = s9p1z6

the guy is gone. the same woman's voice comes on but now she talks about the US and Europe teaming up in a ballistic nuclear war. and now oil has been found somewhere. thats what i quickly got.

post what you got here.
sure EU and US are the goodies. and Russia and Chine baddies. I so hate this cliche. East is always bad, yeah right.

sl0ppy_sec0nds
04-25-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by capteenix:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darthpaul88:
now you need a password
password = s9p1z6

post what you got here.
sure EU and US are the goodies. and Russia and Chine baddies. I so hate this cliche. East is always bad, yeah right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. The funny part is, in today's times, it's actually Russia and China that are actually the good guys now. US and British governments pretty much turned the tables on themselves.