PDA

View Full Version : How to Dual install...

Dash_8
12-06-2004, 04:23 PM
I have FB+AEP+PF installed and working great. My buddy only has FB+AEP patched to 2.04 and I would like to play online with him while he saves up the money to get PF.

My question is, "How do I install an FB+AEP version into my computer when I already have the FB+AEP+PF version already installed?"

If I put my IL2FB disk in my drive, I get the auto run option to play, but the install is 'greyed' out since it is already installed. Must not be to difficult but I haven't figured it out yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dash_8
12-06-2004, 04:23 PM
I have FB+AEP+PF installed and working great. My buddy only has FB+AEP patched to 2.04 and I would like to play online with him while he saves up the money to get PF.

My question is, "How do I install an FB+AEP version into my computer when I already have the FB+AEP+PF version already installed?"

If I put my IL2FB disk in my drive, I get the auto run option to play, but the install is 'greyed' out since it is already installed. Must not be to difficult but I haven't figured it out yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

3.JG51_BigBear
12-06-2004, 04:59 PM
There has to be an easier way to do this but I would suggest unistalling what you have now. Then install FB. Then install AEP. After that you can make a copy of the FB+AEP folder. Install PF to one of the folders and install the appropriate patches to that specific copy. The other copy you can patch to 2.04. Like I said there must be an easier way but this will work.

Dash_8
12-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the reply. I thought of trying what you suggest and will probably do that. Just thought I'd ask if there was an easier way to do it without messing up my FB+AEP+PF 3.02bm version.

Thanks again. I'm off to do the reinstall dance...

Papa_K
12-06-2004, 10:13 PM
CDs at 10 paces.