PDA

View Full Version : Thanks FA for the server

LilHorse
11-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Just wanted to voice my appreciation for the FA server (I'm pretty sure that's who's server it was) that I was on last night. Everything checked except Mini-Me and speedbar. Pretty good. I'm not crazy about mini-map since I like the challenge of navigating myself (which would be easy on the New Guinea map). But this is acceptable when everything else is checked as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, just voicing my appreciation for this kind of server that you just don't find too often anymore. There was about 11 or 12 players when I jumped in, so some others are interested. Please keep it up. Thanks.

LilHorse
11-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Just wanted to voice my appreciation for the FA server (I'm pretty sure that's who's server it was) that I was on last night. Everything checked except Mini-Me and speedbar. Pretty good. I'm not crazy about mini-map since I like the challenge of navigating myself (which would be easy on the New Guinea map). But this is acceptable when everything else is checked as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, just voicing my appreciation for this kind of server that you just don't find too often anymore. There was about 11 or 12 players when I jumped in, so some others are interested. Please keep it up. Thanks.