PDA

View Full Version : patch? 3.03

walsh2509
12-25-2004, 11:01 PM
I've just read the list of what's in the patch, am I missing something?

Where are "all" these other planes we were supposed to have, ok I've seen all the post about the "US" planes but what about the others.

We were told that there was so much "data" that it could not fit on 2 dics, "try a 3rd mate" but no! we'll put it out later..

So where is the 3rd disc's planes and whatever else that was supposed to come out on the day of the release that could not fit on 2 disc's?

I think we have been more than patient in waiting for something that was supposed to be there but the "Companies" didn't want to go to the expense of using a 3rd disc, that a few fix's to cockpits and we would have "all" that we were suppose to have on day of release.

Are we now to pay "add-on" for something we were told was "in-the-game" but could not or would not be put on a 3rd disc, as I said I understand they can't put some US planes out but what about the others?

I son't think I'm being unreasonable in what I am saying in this post, no doubt I'll get some replies saying that I am, Don't rock the boat, we better be good boys and girls or the nice company might go in a huff and not build us anymore flight sims.. get real.. if there is money in it they will keep making them, or are we to keep quiet say nothing just in case we upset someone? and they might take there ball away and not let us play anymore!

Is this what we have been waiting all this time for a few fixes to ( loads of certain plane and some fixes to there cockpits, smoke fitre and so on )?

Were is all the material "planes and so on that was suppose to be on the 3rd disc?"

walsh2509
12-25-2004, 11:01 PM

Where are "all" these other planes we were supposed to have, ok I've seen all the post about the "US" planes but what about the others.

We were told that there was so much "data" that it could not fit on 2 dics, "try a 3rd mate" but no! we'll put it out later..

So where is the 3rd disc's planes and whatever else that was supposed to come out on the day of the release that could not fit on 2 disc's?

I think we have been more than patient in waiting for something that was supposed to be there but the "Companies" didn't want to go to the expense of using a 3rd disc, that a few fix's to cockpits and we would have "all" that we were suppose to have on day of release.

Are we now to pay "add-on" for something we were told was "in-the-game" but could not or would not be put on a 3rd disc, as I said I understand they can't put some US planes out but what about the others?

I son't think I'm being unreasonable in what I am saying in this post, no doubt I'll get some replies saying that I am, Don't rock the boat, we better be good boys and girls or the nice company might go in a huff and not build us anymore flight sims.. get real.. if there is money in it they will keep making them, or are we to keep quiet say nothing just in case we upset someone? and they might take there ball away and not let us play anymore!

Is this what we have been waiting all this time for a few fixes to ( loads of certain plane and some fixes to there cockpits, smoke fitre and so on )?

Were is all the material "planes and so on that was suppose to be on the 3rd disc?"

tsisqua
12-25-2004, 11:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walsh2509:

Were is all the material "planes and so on that was suppose to be on the 3rd disc?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't find Oleg's post from the other day, but he specifically mentioned that there would be a 3.03 followed by a 3.04, and that 3.03 was in-game fixes and enhancements; 3.04 being those planes that we have waited for.

Quite honestly, I don't think that we were meant to get this one today.

Virtue: Power

"Patience is a virtue."

Be powerful! It is coming.
Tsisqua

walsh2509
12-25-2004, 11:16 PM
ok !

Thanks for your reply.

Akronnick
12-26-2004, 08:27 AM
F2A-2 is included in 3.03!

james_ander
12-26-2004, 08:33 AM
The O-man is working for us!

PriK
12-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Only one plane was "promised" by Oleg if you want to get technical. All others were "likely" so let's be happy for what we get.

New planes are nice and all but the lack of a useable dynamic campaign system is the sad part.