PDA

View Full Version : Mods

Huzzah
12-30-2005, 09:48 AM
Where and how do I get mods? Are they free? I have not tried any yet. Which ones are the best?

Blue_Ninja63
12-30-2005, 11:00 AM
I've been using IUB102 for awhile I think it's great. It improves on most everything about the game from smoke, radio messages, ship damage, Harbour activity in friendly ports, more ships, and the list goes on. I also recommend getting no_fatigue as IUB102 eliminates fatique completely and no_fatigue adjusts the fatigue factor so your crew doesn't get exhausted as fast.

Make sure you follow the installation instructions exactly and read the documentation included.

To get these mods try subsim.com

bunkerratt
12-30-2005, 11:23 AM
before you load any mods it's best to do a clean reinstall ..also delete the folder left behind in program files/ubisoft it will also leave 1 in your my documents ..if so delete it ..then d/l the jonesoft generic mod enabler ..there are many mods out there the big 3 are rub real u-boot ..iub improved u-boot and sh3 commander sh3 commander is a standalone mod ..depending on what you are after as far as game play ..rub is more historicly correct as iub is more eye candy and effects..subsim.com has the modenabler and more such as rub ..u-boot.realsimulation is another but it's files are down untile after the holidays ..it has iub and many more also..i belive filefont has sh3 mods or beery mods.com you can also get some great mods from the avon ladys page .. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif