PDA

View Full Version : Constantinople 1511 AD

Assassin_M
06-08-2011, 01:33 AM
If the final game has the exact same feel of the E3 Demo then Ubisoft have finally hit the Nail right on the Head in open world Gaming, what do you think should be there to make it come to Life ?

KrYpToNiC95
06-08-2011, 01:37 AM
If there is greater crowd interaction, non-repetitive random events link in read dead and if there are no more horrible loading screens then It should be fine. I would also like to see rain and snow which I'm pretty sure will be implemented, more interactivity with indoor buildings and revamped Notoriety System. finally a free roam in multiplayer where you can control dens with friends. IF this is done then say hello to GOTY 2011.

Assassin_M
06-08-2011, 01:44 AM
yeah I`d really like to see how they`ll implement the Random events, hope they`r variable, not just 2 or 3 types.
in Red Dead I never saw the same random event twice in my fist playthrough.

KrYpToNiC95
06-08-2011, 01:49 AM
I saw that you said on another post that it's too early to comment on the combat system but I just hope the AI are more intelligent and can kill us easily if we don't play in a certain way, but this would depend on the different archetypes. i would be good to have different looking soldiers but you don't know what they are going to do. It's like getting a seeker but he can change from his spear and whip out a sword while being agile. It would mix it up and make it more confusing for the player so they do not know what to expect.

crash3
06-08-2011, 06:39 AM
there shouldnt be any obvious archetypes, that way combat is less predictable and we wont know how tough or skilled a guard is, we should be made to test for weaknesses instead of knowing exactly how to fight each guard

also i hope too that there are less loading screens and that we can actually just open a door and walk into the building like in red dead redemption-NO LOADING SCREENS!!!

the random events should improve the socia interaction which was por in ACB