PDA

View Full Version : Crashing in hills in Autopilot. Newbie questions..

ukzz4iroc
01-06-2005, 03:03 AM
Hi all,

Started the Aussie campaign in Pacific fighters and have managed to get to the second mission. The briefing doesn't actually tell me what the target is or if the Bristol Beaufighter I'm in is just air support?? It just says you know what to do....

I use Time skip and 10-11 mins in everytime my plane and 4 or 5 others in the squadron hit a hill and mission is over. This just happens with autopilot.

Last night I upgraded to version 3.03 and the problem is still there!! It takes forever to fly to the target and then get shot by AA cannons and not knowing what the target is.

Is there anything,other than flying manually everytime, I can do? It's ruining the fun somewhat.

Apart from that I love the game- the patch has improved graphics even more!!

Cheers for your help.

ukzz4iroc
01-06-2005, 03:03 AM
Hi all,

Started the Aussie campaign in Pacific fighters and have managed to get to the second mission. The briefing doesn't actually tell me what the target is or if the Bristol Beaufighter I'm in is just air support?? It just says you know what to do....

I use Time skip and 10-11 mins in everytime my plane and 4 or 5 others in the squadron hit a hill and mission is over. This just happens with autopilot.

Last night I upgraded to version 3.03 and the problem is still there!! It takes forever to fly to the target and then get shot by AA cannons and not knowing what the target is.

Is there anything,other than flying manually everytime, I can do? It's ruining the fun somewhat.

Apart from that I love the game- the patch has improved graphics even more!!

Cheers for your help.

HotelBushranger
01-06-2005, 03:37 AM
Yeah, everyones having the same problem. Some have suggested using Time Skip, but you still end up crashing, so I havent seen any guarenteed solutions.

Cheers,
HBR

ukzz4iroc
01-06-2005, 04:05 AM
I would have thought that would be the first thing sorted out in the patch??

Any idea on the invisible target on that same mission?

Capt._Tenneal
01-06-2005, 08:09 AM
I haven't tried the Beau campaign yet, but know of the problem. Does this happen with air starts also (crashing into mountains) ?