PDA

View Full Version : Another SC? How about making DA work?

gregcoad
06-01-2007, 11:19 PM
I've been struggling along with masses of others who cannot get SC-DA to work. Forget adding a new chapter... try working the bugs out of the first chapter.
While we're on the subject... does anyone know how to solve the "Crash **Must Check**" Visual C++ Runtime error in SC4? I'd love to know.

ROLNIK
06-02-2007, 12:14 AM
they want to make more money, not satisfy customers that already have the game.

btw - go to PC forum and ask questions about SCDA for PC. A lot of threads got closed because of that.

MKCC14
06-02-2007, 05:45 AM
Fixing SCDA for 360 and PC is not Montreal's job. Thats Shanghai's, so go complain to them about it.

Release_15
06-02-2007, 06:12 AM
Fixing SCDA for 360 and PC is not Montreal's job. Thats Shanghai's, so go complain to them about it.
Amen. And as far as I know, the 360 SP has no problems.
Kinda weird how people say DA sucks while most of them are referencing the PC version.
The other versions work great imo.

Hypno1988
06-02-2007, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Release_15:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fixing SCDA for 360 and PC is not Montreal's job. Thats Shanghai's, so go complain to them about it.
Amen. And as far as I know, the 360 SP has no problems.
Kinda weird how people say DA sucks while most of them are referencing the PC version.
The other versions work great imo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't know if it's considered a problem, but in Kinshasa on 360-version, there's some serious framerate issues if you decide to not kill Hisham, and continue the mission.

Release_15
06-02-2007, 06:25 AM
I don't know if it's considered a problem, but in Kinshasa on 360-version, there's some serious framerate issues if you decide to not kill Hisham, and continue the mission.
You sure? I got about five seconds of that.
The rest of the levels (including the palace) works great for me.

MKCC14
06-02-2007, 06:29 AM
I got some occassional freezing with the game, thats the only thing that have been wrong with mines, nothing else really. But, that happens with Oblivion all the time...so i dont complain.

Release_15
06-02-2007, 07:02 AM
so i dont complain.
I salute you for that. That makes you part of a minority. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Sarmh
06-02-2007, 07:40 PM
I have DA for the 360 and it usually freezes at least once everytime I play it... Ditto to what Hypno1988 said.