PDA

View Full Version : Bomb issue!

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 10:04 AM
Why oh, why does the wingmand and the rest of the group drop all their ordonance when we get to the target?, whats the point of even have the option to choose?, i have found out a way to be able to complete even the most unfair odds.....4 to 12 or something.
Whait ten minutes with 8X compression and they will land.....then i go up...../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .....i know its cheating but im getting bored of some missions when i play them for the 20th time!
SO, The enemy planes have landed and i come in for attack, then i see "Attention fighters 12 o´clock", bombs away for the rest of the fighters, and even my plane if autopilot is in!
Is there a way to order them NOT to drop everything?
And does i have to give the order "Attack Groun Targets - Attack Flak", for every attack they make, they attack one time then they kind of choose freely?

Ps. It´s a distance of 158Km every time + the 10 minute wait for enemy to land, in this pace i will be busy all summer. Ds.

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 10:04 AM
Why oh, why does the wingmand and the rest of the group drop all their ordonance when we get to the target?, whats the point of even have the option to choose?, i have found out a way to be able to complete even the most unfair odds.....4 to 12 or something.
Whait ten minutes with 8X compression and they will land.....then i go up...../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .....i know its cheating but im getting bored of some missions when i play them for the 20th time!
SO, The enemy planes have landed and i come in for attack, then i see "Attention fighters 12 o´clock", bombs away for the rest of the fighters, and even my plane if autopilot is in!
Is there a way to order them NOT to drop everything?
And does i have to give the order "Attack Groun Targets - Attack Flak", for every attack they make, they attack one time then they kind of choose freely?

Ps. It´s a distance of 158Km every time + the 10 minute wait for enemy to land, in this pace i will be busy all summer. Ds.