PDA

View Full Version : score points ?

misterlead
05-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Hello,
Does any know what the breack down points for
shooting down planes? fighter? bombers? and if you die or jump out of your plane does that only give you 10% score?

We have 6 of us flying on a lan.set-up and we have been playing coop missions and did not know
what the points meant. ?? If i shoot down 2 fighters, does that equal 1 bomber? Some of them are getting scores like 2280 point at the end of the mission and some of us only get 20 points.

Misterlead

misterlead
05-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Hello,
Does any know what the breack down points for
shooting down planes? fighter? bombers? and if you die or jump out of your plane does that only give you 10% score?

We have 6 of us flying on a lan.set-up and we have been playing coop missions and did not know
what the points meant. ?? If i shoot down 2 fighters, does that equal 1 bomber? Some of them are getting scores like 2280 point at the end of the mission and some of us only get 20 points.

Misterlead

crucislancer
05-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Points for aircraft in the air are 100 per engine, so if you want a bunch of points shoot down 4-engine bombers. I don't recall the points for ground objects, but it's pretty low, like 15 or 20 points per. If you get shot down and live, you get half point total, IIRC. If you die, you get 10%. Depending on how the mission is set up you get points for completing mission objectives as well.

Xiolablu3
05-17-2009, 02:27 PM
If you crash land be sure to jump out of your plane once its on the ground, or you get less points.

WTE_Galway
05-17-2009, 06:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crucislancer: I don't recall the points for ground objects, but it's pretty low, like 15 or 20 points per. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the exception being boats ... worth a cr@pload

Tully__
05-18-2009, 03:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WTE_Galway:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crucislancer: I don't recall the points for ground objects, but it's pretty low, like 15 or 20 points per. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the exception being boats ... worth a cr@pload </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Boats aren't worth much, but ships... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TinyTim
05-18-2009, 04:32 AM
I think you get 60 points for a tank and AAA.

SeaFireLIV
05-18-2009, 04:39 AM
I don`t pay attention to points. It causes problems.

When you`re bothered about points, you`ll complain if someone rescues you from a bogey, you`ll forget about teamwork and becoming a points*****, useless to your side.

It`s like discovering your girlfriend is a multi-millionaire and no matter how much you promise it won`t affect your relationship, it will- for the worse.