PDA

View Full Version : I need help getting online

Nipps_brown
01-19-2005, 09:33 PM
i just got this game .. it seems really cool .. but i wanna get online ... i search for servers and nothing comes up ...i have 3.04 patch .. and i did get a screen name on ubi.com .. someone please help... thanks

TIM

Nipps_brown
01-19-2005, 09:33 PM
i just got this game .. it seems really cool .. but i wanna get online ... i search for servers and nothing comes up ...i have 3.04 patch .. and i did get a screen name on ubi.com .. someone please help... thanks

TIM

Tully__
01-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Server searches for this game are best done at Ubi.com or Hyperlobby (http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/). A third option is AllSeeingEye. When you select a server at any of these game lobbies and elect to join it, the lobby software will automatically start the game for you.

WOLFMondo
01-20-2005, 04:09 AM
ASE generally has most HL games in it, bit naff for finding co-op games but if you play lots of other games its the best server browsers. Im finding I have to use it more because HL is full allot now.

Troll2k
01-20-2005, 11:58 AM
There is no ingame server browser.The multiplayer screen is for lan or direct ip games.

Use one of the above mentioned browsers(HyperLobby,ASE,Ubi.com).Once you find a game just click join and let it start your game.No need to have the game running first.

jdlnorcal
01-20-2005, 05:09 PM
Here Here!! There are many of us out here, who are flying alone all the time, but due to lack of step by step instructions we don't really know how to get on line, I have downloaded the site, but there dosen't seen to be any simple instructions on just how to join in and start flying online. It seems like something that everyone else knows but me. I think there are a lot of us out here, who just need a hand to get in there.
Elie the chaya

Troll2k
01-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Just what are you referring to when you say "I have downloaded the site"?

HyperLobby or Ubi.com or All Seeing Eye?