PDA

View Full Version : Picture puzzle help?

kavokaaa
12-02-2009, 11:55 AM
I can't figure out the picture puzzle where you have to pick the five pictures that match. It's the one where the title says " The seeds were planted as two worlds became one. Behold, the assassins, the children of two worlds!"

I've been working on it for a while now. Any help?

jimbo11235813
12-02-2009, 01:46 PM
If your having trouble, wait a minute or two and then another option will appear at the bottom called help or hint where Shaun should give you help if you press Square (not sure what it is for xbox). Its difficult helping you without pictures, had a look online for the answer, but I don't want to just tell you (that would be spoiling the fun).

Here are a couple of tips
Look for any clues it tries to give you, is it trying to point something out?
It talks about 2 worlds becoming one. Research the characters in the paintings (should give you the names of them in the title.) Is there a pattern?

Hope this helps (it gets very hard at times, even Shaun's clues didn't help me sometimes.)

OSnailsO
12-02-2009, 10:33 PM
When matching the obvious answer is the right one. match anything with dirt or seeds and if that doesn't work look for children... Catch my drift?

Trace007
12-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Two worlds becoming one.

Notice that there's similarities of including a human and a god in some of the paintings. Choose those.