PDA

View Full Version : how can i make a logitech joystick when centered the pc detects some pitch

raaaid
01-26-2008, 11:32 AM
so when the joystick is centered it has the cross on control panel slightly down

any tool to do this

is for a car game its like a way to increase the ralenti

Stiletto-
01-26-2008, 11:41 AM
What racing game are you trying to do this in? Are you trying to make a handbrake, or keep it in gear and use the joystick as a shifter?

raaaid
01-26-2008, 11:45 AM
its live for speed, actually have a good wheel

i just want that when i brake the acellerator is pushed as well slightly(separated axes)

but i dont want to do left foot braking beacuse im afraid in real life i might end stepping the clutch instead of the brake

i used software that allowed you to do this profile but cant rememnber the name

skarden
01-26-2008, 05:25 PM
the only trick i know to fix this is to unplug the controller then plug it back in while makeing sure that your not touching the stick at all.

Kinda dodgy but it works http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Outlaw---
01-26-2008, 10:17 PM
I've been left foot braking in sims forever and never had a problem w/the clutch/brake in the real world, however, if you must, try this...

When you calibrate the stick, just hold it off center when it asks you to center the stick, and/or, don't move it the full deflection when it asks you to move it all around. You will have to experiment a little bit to get the amount and direction right.

--Outlaw.