PDA

View Full Version : What happens after ac3?

AssassinBlaze
07-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Just wondering after desmond then what happens, what will desmond acheive becouse if he saves the world from the templars and the sun, that is the end isn't it. comment please.

ShaneO7K
07-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Well it's the end of Desmonds story, if AC remains to sell good I doubt they will just end it.

I'm guessing spin-offs are coming, one with Daniel Cross would be pretty good although I'm thinking that character will stay in the comics.

Mutley_Rulz
07-29-2011, 03:35 PM
Desmond fails and the world is burned. There is no after AC3 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

LightRey
07-29-2011, 03:47 PM
maybe nothing. maybe everything.

dchil279
07-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Desmond will save the world from the disaster, but I doubt he will defeat the templars just like that in a matter of 90 or so days. Later games could still have Desmond, plus there can be sin-offs as others have mentioned

A_E_D
07-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

LightRey
07-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by A_E_D:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*plays dramatic music during a dramatic close-up of his dramatic face*

Sparty2020
07-29-2011, 04:26 PM
I'm assuming that in the AC3 saga Desmond will stop or at least sabotage the Templar satellite launch. But I highly doubt that he'll be able to scour the entire world in search of the temples while simultaneously defeat the million strong Templar organizations in the small span of 90 days.

Something tells me AC3 (or maybe even ACR) will finally end the "big-bad" introduced in AC1 of the Templar satellite launch and pave the way for the beginning of other threats such as the sun.

Now if you asked me where the franchise goes after the suns then that would be an interesting question. I think the videogame series would have no choice but to die and live on in comics/books or risk being milked dry. I mean the big names at the start of the series (Jade Raymond, Patrick Desilets, Corey May, etc.) have already moved on...

DavisP92
07-29-2011, 07:29 PM
they've said they could do a spin off with a new guy in the animus or just stay in the past. as long as it's good it doesn't matter

LightRey
07-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
they've said they could do a spin off with a new guy in the animus or just stay in the past. as long as it's good it doesn't matter
True. There are many historic events and figures I'd like to see in an AC game. I would love spin-offs for that.

Turkiye96
07-30-2011, 07:54 AM
I think Alex Amancio ( i think thats his name)hinted that there would be another ac after ac3 in a statement and also various people have been hinting that there would be a bunch of them

also just cause desmond saved the world once doesn't mean he cant do it again XD :P

LightRey
07-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
I think Alex Amancio ( i think thats his name)hinted that there would be another ac after ac3 in a statement and also various people have been hinting that there would be a bunch of them

also just cause desmond saved the world once doesn't mean he cant do it again XD :P
True. He's still young. Ezio kept going on doing amazing stuff till he was in his 50's (maybe longer), so Desmond doing the same thing would make sense.

DavisP92
07-30-2011, 10:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:

True. He's still young. Ezio kept going on doing amazing stuff till he was in his 50's (maybe longer), so Desmond doing the same thing would make sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea i can see that happening, desmond won't kill all the templars. i'm making the assumption that the templars are not all in one place and are somewhat spread out like the assassins and who would the templar leader be, we still don't know.

and that reminds me, who is the new mentor of the assassins. for some reason i have a feeling it's daniel cross
oh

LightRey
07-30-2011, 10:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:

True. He's still young. Ezio kept going on doing amazing stuff till he was in his 50's (maybe longer), so Desmond doing the same thing would make sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea i can see that happening, desmond won't kill all the templars. i'm making the assumption that the templars are not all in one place and are somewhat spread out like the assassins and who would the templar leader be, we still don't know.

and that reminds me, who is the new mentor of the assassins. for some reason i have a feeling it's daniel cross
oh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There might not be a new mentor (yet). I believe (though I got this from the wikia, so it's not that reliable) that Machiavelli was a fill-in Mentor for a few years until he chose Ezio to become the new mentor.

DavisP92
07-30-2011, 10:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:

oh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There might not be a new mentor (yet). I believe (though I got this from the wikia, so it's not that reliable) that Machiavelli was a fill-in Mentor for a few years until he chose Ezio to become the new mentor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i meant in desmond's time, in the comic the fall spoiler (found on wiki) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">daniel cross kills the mentor and then goes back to abstergo in order to be placed back in the animus and see what happens to his ancestor</span> I'm thinking he comes back and then takes control over the order after what ever he sees in his ancestor's life.

although i could be completely wrong and the order could now just be in it's council stage.

LightRey
07-30-2011, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:

oh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There might not be a new mentor (yet). I believe (though I got this from the wikia, so it's not that reliable) that Machiavelli was a fill-in Mentor for a few years until he chose Ezio to become the new mentor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i meant in desmond's time, in the comic the fall spoiler (found on wiki) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">daniel cross kills the mentor and then goes back to abstergo in order to be placed back in the animus and see what happens to his ancestor</span> I'm thinking he comes back and then takes control over the order after what ever he sees in his ancestor's life.

although i could be completely wrong and the order could now just be in it's council stage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, me too. I was just giving an example. It means that there's not always a mentor around.

DavisP92
07-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Yeah, me too. I was just giving an example. It means that there's not always a mentor around.

oh okay, that makes sense. but either way we'll see the leader, or leaders soon enough. the William guy might be one

on a side note, i hope the games after AC3 (ac3 probably will get closer to our time) will go back to the time where bows were used more then anything else. Darim was a master bowman, so it would be cool to play as him

ShaneO7K
07-30-2011, 11:06 AM

although i could be completely wrong and the order could now just be in it's council stage. I would of thought he would be hated by the assassin's now,<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> after killing the mentor and the other things he did alot of assassins could blame him for the deaths of other assassins and look for vengence. And even if they understood it wasn't his fault forgiveness only goes so far.</span>

DavisP92
07-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

although i could be completely wrong and the order could now just be in it's council stage. I would of thought he would be hated by the assassin's now,<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> after killing the mentor and the other things he did alot of assassins could blame him for the deaths of other assassins and look for vengence. And even if they understood it wasn't his fault forgiveness only goes so far.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea that is a more likely possibility, but that could all be changed if he kills templar leaders or helps obtain a apple for the assassins. idk why but it's more a gut feeling that Daniel will do something for the assassins that will help them rather than hinder them.

but then again like i've said before, i could be wrong. ha

Warforger
07-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Easy. Desmond then has to go back in time to WWII and become some Italian assasin fighting first the Italian fascists then the Nazi's. Along the way he will take part in the D-Day operation, fight in the Battle of the Bulge all the while congratulating the Americans on their hard work. He finds out that the Nazi's want to perform a massive blood sacrifice for an ancient Norse God, and if he doesn't stop them they will conquer the world. The final boss of course is Hitler after he revives parts of a Norse God, after you defeat him you must destroy the body.

Serrachio
07-30-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm thinking that AC3, or the 'Desmond saga' if they make it more than one game, will end with Desmond restoring the side of the Assassins to fight against the Templars.

He might probably do this by ruining Abstergo's reputation somehow and shake the public's faith in them as a company, sparking some new rival (Assassin-owned) companies for them.

I imagine that by the end of AC3 (or his saga) that the scales that currently favour the Templars (with the Assassin's having to maintain their survival currently) will somehow shift to balance the current conflict somewhat between the two factions, but will also end with the knowledge that there is still a fight to be fought between the two for the control of society.

This is what I think though, so I'm not saying that any of this will actually happen though.

LightRey
07-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
I'm thinking that AC3, or the 'Desmond saga' if they make it more than one game, will end with Desmond restoring the side of the Assassins to fight against the Templars.

He might probably do this by ruining Abstergo's reputation somehow and shake the public's faith in them as a company, sparking some new rival (Assassin-owned) companies for them.

I imagine that by the end of AC3 (or his saga) that the scales that currently favour the Templars (with the Assassin's having to maintain their survival currently) will somehow shift to balance the current conflict somewhat between the two factions, but will also end with the knowledge that there is still a fight to be fought between the two for the control of society.

This is what I think though, so I'm not saying that any of this will actually happen though.
Well Abstergo is a shadow company, so the public isn't really aware of it.

Serrachio
07-30-2011, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

Well Abstergo is a shadow company, so the public isn't really aware of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the Templars are the 'shadow' behind Abstergo, but Abstergo to the general public is a pharmaceutical company that branched out into other ventures, like communication.

I'm pretty sure Vidic or Lucy mentioned it somewhere in AC1.

LightRey
07-30-2011, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

Well Abstergo is a shadow company, so the public isn't really aware of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the Templars are the 'shadow' behind Abstergo, but Abstergo to the general public is a pharmaceutical company that branched out into other ventures, like communication.

I'm pretty sure Vidic or Lucy mentioned it somewhere in AC1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you go through the Clusters in ACB there's a recording by Abstergo that has some guy talking to a woman about research of Abstergo. The guy says that Abstergo is a shadow company that isn't listed anywhere and has no stocks on the stock market.

masterfenix2009
07-31-2011, 01:54 AM
I always thought Desmond would go to a couple of temples to get pieces of eden and a templar leader would be at each one. Thus, slowly destroy the templars.