PDA

View Full Version : Best Level up Ability Sets????

Daassassinspwn
03-07-2011, 08:05 PM
so i made this thread to find out what other people think are the best ability sets for leveling up fast. Min had to be LL SB and SA Poison. The smoke gets me the focus points i need while still keeping me incognito. If i hear whispers and see my pursuer <span class="ev_code_GREEN">BAM</span> i pop smoke and lights out. Every SB + poison kill i do gets me about 850 points a kill. So, what do you guys think are the best ability sets?

obliviondoll
03-07-2011, 08:13 PM
I prefer Strong Smoke over Long Lasting, personally.

Basically, I'll suggest what I always do...

Use what works for you.

When leveling, focus on Challenges for the extra XP, and on getting those end bonuses. They help more than your in-game score, making the profile set less important than what you focus on doing.

Mexicutioner87
03-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
...focus on Challenges for the extra XP...

can't stress this enough, one of my biggest regrets from leveling up is completing so few challenges when they would actually grant their XP... of course i played like absolute garbage until maybe a week after reaching 50, i think upon reaching level 50 i had a grand total of less than 60 stuns http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

honestly don't worry about it, once you focus on it reaching level 50 takes no time at all, even if you aren't a particularly great player... i speak from experience

daddychinn
03-08-2011, 11:37 AM
or dont focus on leveling up and just have fun..leveling for me was just a by-product